DFS Marketing

My experience with DFS was only through their 'account rep' who happened to be rather new to DFS and willing to stick with me and my questions.

Evidently the kind of internet lead they get, at least at this time, is through FB ads that require more than just a name and phone number for interest. These are supposedly called and drilled for amount of money, qual/non-qual, etc and then the lead goes out to one of the agents in either a local, regional, or national market (depending on what you sign up for).

I asked how many agents they're working with in my State, and they claimed "a couple." I asked specifically in southeast Michigan and they said I'd be the first one.

So I asked what the conversation rate of leads to contact to close are for their leads and they didn't know. It seems to me if you're selling leads you would want to know that info. At least the lead-drop companies have that info, right?

I asked why would DFS want to sell these leads if they're so good? Why not have their own internal agents sell them - they'd make much more money than just the contract override! She couldn't answer that.

Apparently they also have some drip system of emails that go to your leads because if you spend any time watching the DFS owner's videos, it takes months to get a lead to buy.

The catch was you had to drop $2,500 for the program but they were going to waive it if I wrote $250,000 in premium with one of their carriers.

I wasn't interested, so then I got a call back that they had a person at Senior Leads who would help me with my questions. I did not follow-up.

DFS Marketing just left a phone message and sent me an email. They claim to provide annuity leads. Can't figure out from the email how it works.

Did a search on this forum but can't find anything about them. Hope someone has useful info and will post it.

Person who contacted me is Chris Haliburton

I got contracted with a couple of their "core" carriers. These are carriers that have the highest commission payouts but are usually B+ rated. My experience so far is mixed.

On the good side they have a couple of credible guys that do good webinars on Wednesdays. The content is decent and they'll offer pretty generous marketing credits for some of their programs if you use these core carriers to write it. Very recently they joined forces with the Blueprint guys out of NY and are offering to subsidize with about $300k in premium. They're just kicking this off though so it's still not up and running.

On the downside They seem to have ridiculous amount of turnover with their marketers. The girl who originally called me was let go two months after I contracted. She had also referred me to a sister company that builds websites. The guy who started working with me on that was gone within a month and I got left in the dust. Then I got a call from another of their top marketers and she seemed strong but she was also gone the next week. She sent me a couple of illustrations on a Friday and when I called to discuss them on Monday she was gone. She sent me these illustrations and was trying to ensure me she had been there 3 years and wasn't going anywhere, but over the weekend she obviously changed her mind. Now they have yet another marketer trying to keep me.
I like their marketing credits but geez...Also, don't expect much in the way of case design. They like to brag on this but the picture of their "top guy" looks like he just left the prom!

Have worked with several agents that didn’t really have much of a positive experience. I am with ALB Marketing in Dallas, TX and assist agents nationwide with the insurance needs. From Life, Annuities, Final Expense and Medicare, we can help and have leads as well.

Let me know if there is anything that I can assist with.

Andrea Whittaker
National Marketing Manager
Advance Case Design

I got contracted with a couple of their "core" carriers. These are carriers that have the highest commission payouts but are usually B+ rated. My experience so far is mixed.

On the good side they have a couple of credible guys that do good webinars on Wednesdays. The content is decent and they'll offer pretty generous marketing credits for some of their programs if you use these core carriers to write it. Very recently they joined forces with the Blueprint guys out of NY and are offering to subsidize with about $300k in premium. They're just kicking this off though so it's still not up and running.

On the downside They seem to have ridiculous amount of turnover with their marketers. The girl who originally called me was let go two months after I contracted. She had also referred me to a sister company that builds websites. The guy who started working with me on that was gone within a month and I got left in the dust. Then I got a call from another of their top marketers and she seemed strong but she was also gone the next week. She sent me a couple of illustrations on a Friday and when I called to discuss them on Monday she was gone. She sent me these illustrations and was trying to ensure me she had been there 3 years and wasn't going anywhere, but over the weekend she obviously changed her mind. Now they have yet another marketer trying to keep me.
I like their marketing credits but geez...Also, don't expect much in the way of case design. They like to brag on this but the picture of their "top guy" looks like he just left the prom!

Are you still working with them?
Have you been able to meet your goal of $300k in premium?
Did they offer you support from a CPA?

Thank you.

Are you still working with them?
Have you been able to meet your goal of $300k in premium?
Did they offer you support from a CPA?

Thank you.
I have been with DFS Marketing since October. A recruiter called at the right time because I had a Medicare client that I wrote an Annuity for. They sold me on their new BP (BluePrint) program. Bought 10 leads ($300 a pop), the sales rep told me the way the program worked I would be closing 9 out of 10 leads. Boy was I a SUCKER, they saw me coming a mile away. It is now March and have only had contact with one guy (oh did I mention to you, they don't give you the phone numbers), he may be a possibility down the road, but more than likely not. So in short, their contracts are good, they pay top commission but their leads S***K and they are not FREE.

I have been with DFS Marketing since October. A recruiter called at the right time because I had a Medicare client that I wrote an Annuity for. They sold me on their new BP (BluePrint) program. Bought 10 leads ($300 a pop), the sales rep told me the way the program worked I would be closing 9 out of 10 leads. Boy was I a SUCKER, they saw me coming a mile away. It is now March and have only had contact with one guy (oh did I mention to you, they don't give you the phone numbers), he may be a possibility down the road, but more than likely not. So in short, their contracts are good, they pay top commission but their leads S***K and they are not FREE.

Wow! so they first said they wouldn't charge you as long as your closing, but then they charge you $300 a lead?

I just signed up with DFS within the last 30 days. The leads are email addresses only they send 52 drip emails to your leads.
The website is great I will keep you informed

Back