Diabetic Neuropathy and Med Supps

Aetna has a problem with it when they have diabetes.

This in regards to med supps not FE. I dont know of a med supp carrier that declines for non diabetic neuropathy. However if theyve got any diabetic meds in their rx history they will assume its diabetic related regardless of what the client claims.

This in regards to med supps not FE. I dont know of a med supp carrier that declines for non diabetic neuropathy. However if theyve got any diabetic meds in their rx history they will assume its diabetic related regardless of what the client claims.

Yes, we are talking about Med Supps here. Aetna doesn't even ask about Neuropathy on FE...in combination with diabetes or not.

There is a company out there that declines for neuropathy whether you have diabetes or not. I'll post when i figure out who it was.

----------

Question 6a on the IN CLI app asks if they have been treated for neuropathy in the past 24 months. They also ask with diabetes on question 4b...

There is a company out there that declines for neuropathy whether you have diabetes or not. I'll post when i figure out who it was.

----------

Question 6a on the IN CLI app asks if they have been treated for neuropathy in the past 24 months. They also ask with diabetes on question 4b...

Hahaha, I've got my head up my ass(haha beat you to it). You're right, I mixed up the Med Supp app with the FE app.:goofy:

Back