Dialyourleads.com

JE INSURANCE

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Orlando
is there any other company out there that does what they do by dialing the lead for you? i am having an issue when i press 1 my phone doesnt recognize it...thank for your help

is there any other company out there that does what they do by dialing the lead for you? i am having an issue when i press 1 my phone doesnt recognize it...thank for your help

Is it still April fools day or something????

Are you serious?

You would rather find a lead service that dials for you and pay them instead of getting a new phone that actually works???

What happens when the lead company has a one in the number you have to dial to set up an account....

On that note... what do you do when you need to call a client who has a one in their phone number.....

If you cant afford to get your one fixed on your phone, how can you afford a lead service???

Wait wait wait. Dont talk him out of it yet... If this guy wants to pay me to dial for him, I will three way him and dial all his calls. Then he can be on the phone while I write the leads, OR, if he has the leads all ready I can dial for pay. Do you need that pay pal info?:1cool:

no offense u jabrones, but JE is talking about dialyourleads, which is a service that automatically calls an internet lead and bridges the call to you......

no offense u jabrones, but JE is talking about dialyourleads, which is a service that automatically calls an internet lead and bridges the call to you......

Yes, and he is talking about it because the one does not work on his phone..... how can you be in business and not have a working one on your phone....?

Is it still April fools day or something????

Are you serious?

You would rather find a lead service that dials for you and pay them instead of getting a new phone that actually works???

What happens when the lead company has a one in the number you have to dial to set up an account....

On that note... what do you do when you need to call a client who has a one in their phone number.....

If you cant afford to get your one fixed on your phone, how can you afford a lead service???

1 works on phone smart guy, service just isnt compatible in my area......

Yes, and he is talking about it because the one does not work on his phone..... how can you be in business and not have a working one on your phone....?

it runs on voip, it has to do with the service not recognizing the "touch tones"...

Back