Disgusted with Humana this Year for AEP

according to humana if they switch over the phone you are AOR. Now if they strand a meeting and sign up you will lose them or if another agent comes out to talk to them you can lose them. But if your client switched over the phone you are ok

I understand that they are protecting us with their telesales enrollments but allowing other agents to go in at the beginning of AEP and poach our clients isn't right.

I understand that they are protecting us with their telesales enrollments but allowing other agents to go in at the beginning of AEP and poach our clients isn't right.

Well I mean they can't cold call them but if I sent out a AEP mailed to a certain area and I switch your client, then yes I'll be the AOR. I've already switched 3 humana people that weren't my clients

Well I mean they can't cold call them but if I sent out a AEP mailed to a certain area and I switch your client, then yes I'll be the AOR. I've already switched 3 humana people that weren't my clients

We will have to agree to disagree as to whether that is fair or not-Humana is basically telling everyone on the 074 to switch for next year and then making it open season to poach clients even before I can reach them-in the case of the one I know I lost she was supposed to see me on Monday and called me that morning to say someone had called her about Florida Blue but wound up enrolling her in a Humana plan, that isn't exactly kosher.

I sold humana mapd for. yr and half of them termed. Thats all i need to know. no mas.

Also I avoid selling coventry now for the same reasons you mentioned. terrible enrollment guides and no more directories.

----------

How many calls have you guys/gals had because ofbthe 24/7 Humana TV ad?

Thats where the money is going.

Latest posts

Back