Do Any Mailhouses Sell The Lead Card Only?

There are no restrictions as to where you place the business you write from the lead..But in order to get another subsidized lead drop (you can pay full price if you like) you have to place another $2500 with them from somewhere.. Commissions, premiums and underwriting are competitive. Only drawback is no Best rating.

Which means that your E&O would likely not provide you with coverage.

Pretty big drawback.

Rick

Which means that your E&O would likely not provide you with coverage.

Pretty big drawback.

Rick

That limitation is only about if the company goes under and your resulting liability. Otherwise, your E&O will abandon you just as quickly whether there is an AM Best rating or not.

TRK3031962 said:
Tommy, what is your street level commission?

Todd, our street level is 105%.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
VolAgent said:
That limitation is only about if the company goes under and your resulting liability. Otherwise, your E&O will abandon you just as quickly whether there is an AM Best rating or not.

VolAgent is correct. The only time you wouldn't be covered by your E&O is IF the company becomes insolvent AND the carrier that takes the book of business is rated below a B+. SNL is financially stable. Our stock has jumped 8 fold in the last 6 months or so.

Last edited:
I know Standard Life pays 110% and does a 1000 piece drop for every $4000 ap. No restrictions on where to place the business. I'm letting my drops build up to mail 3000 at a time.

Not a bad deal IMO.

Back