Does "Full Dual Eligible" Always Mean A Client Has Full Medicaid?

My IMO is only purchasing Medicare leads - what experience do you have with that approach?

They can work very well for something people. I'm not a fan of only targeting DSNP but the returns can be fantastic. Try it, just remember that your commissions are prorated and that income is going to start dwindling as the year goes on. That's my main reason for supplementing with FE sales.

That’s my issue as well - but we are supposed to cross sell FE and other things. It does seem like the fastest route to a six figure residual income though-

So if you write someone for the firdt timd
They can work very well for something people. I'm not a fan of only targeting DSNP but the returns can be fantastic. Try it, just remember that your commissions are prorated and that income is going to start dwindling as the year goes on. That's my main reason for supplementing with FE sales.
So what happens if you enroll someone in a SNP mid year that has never had one? Do you only get half the comm you should first year or do you get half first year this year and half next year or just 1/2 year fyc and then just renewal next year?

Thanks for the information. I was wondering- what have you found to be the best lead source for finding potential Dual eligible clients (without breaking the bank)? My goal is to amass at least 1,000 clients on MAPD's in the next 4 to 5 years.

I agree with other response about running life leads, that can defintely work. He may have angle I’m unaware of, but my experience has been it’s easier getting in the door the Medicare route than life...direct mail is good example, return is usually half on life vs Medicare, at least that is what i ha e found testing my own and utilizing other providers, including the providers directly telling me that. I have two different sources I use that ROI wise work great for me...I sold 101 during open enrollment, only about 20% were duals though, and since January about 85 duals and 25 life...average premium about 45, but the life commission at least doubles my actual costs. You can direct message me if you like.

So what happens if you enroll someone in a SNP mid year that has never had one? Do you only get half the comm you should first year or do you get half first year this year and half next year or just 1/2 year fyc and then just renewal next year?
You get paid 1st year commission if they are not on a MAPD.

You get paid 1st year commission if they are not on a MAPD.

For duals, that used to be the case, if they only had a pdp you would. But now if they have a pdp it’s prorated, and the states auto-enroll them to get part d. If it’s their first year on Medicare you do, even if they had a mapd that same year.

You company can run his/her name through the system
To verify. If no Medicaid card then write them as SEP - state pharmacy assistance.

"You company can run his/her name through the system. To verify. If no Medicaid card then write them as SEP - state pharmacy assistance."

Your comment doesn't make any sense. Less than half of the states have a State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (SPAP), and beneficiaries still have to qualify for it, anyway, based on their income.

Northeast agent, you're no "genius". My comment makes perfect sense. Have you sold any MA? Do you know all the ways someone can qualify for SEP? Don't be such an insulting smartass. I didn't see your suggestion tot the guy.

Back