Does My MGA and FMO Suck?

I've never heard of this. Do you get a complimentary stripper that hangs out at your desk one day a month, for motivation?

HAHAHA NO! Am I getting F'ed in the A? What do other people pay for desk fees? That includes rights to use the company name, printing, desk, and office line.

HAHAHA NO! Am I getting F'ed in the A? What do other people pay for desk fees? That includes rights to use the company name, printing, desk, and office line.

Fairly typical captive situation. You pay rent, desk fee, expense fee, whatever you want to call it. Depending on the cubicle or office you get as well as the supplies you use, that isn't a bad fee.

Can you get that money back through production? Usually at a captive, production of a certain level gets it waived.

In another thread you named your IMO. They are well known on this forum and generally viewed as good guys. I use them as a resource but (so far) have not found a way to write business through their carriers.

If you are that unhappy with them you may not be for much longer. They do post here on a somewhat regular basis.

Please feel free to post any FMO's that are good or even great. I'm looking to contract with an FMO for my MA/MS business.

Thanks

Back