Does UHC MAPD still charge back for Plan changes within UHC?

That's what I said. I just got one today. Clinic did not verify his Diabetes for the CSNP. so he was disenrolled 1-31-2022. He is now Medicare only (possibly LIS Part D) until March 1 when his "new" MAPD kicks in.
I will get paid either FULL amount ($574) or double of the remaining months of the year if he has an LIS Part auto-assigned Part D - (10 months) ($23.91) (2)= $478.20

So the same situation as me . Why would cms pay true up twice on the same person ?

Wehotex I see were you erased your ranting of everyone from cms to uplines screwing the agents . You do that on a big Facebook group under your name and you could be terminated by CO’s or your upline . That’s why Facebook is a joke . It’s all a love fest were everyone makes $25 k a month . You say one bad thing your banned . The truth is mapd is the most cutthroat competitive mkt on the planet . It makes fe look like a kids play ground .1000’s of call centers in the space pounding seniors day and night

.Sen Warren last week was talking about all the money in mapd and it being so profitable for ins CO’s . How it’s destroying the trust fund . This and aca have the feeling of the California gold rush as everyone jumping into this from 10’s of thousands of new agents to ins carriers . Ins CO’s are the ones providing the picks and axes ( throwing crazy marketing money $ at Fmo’s ) and agents are the pan handlers ( using the marketing money to assault the seniors ).

Last edited:
It’s all a love fest were everyone makes $25 k a month . You say one bad thing your banned . The truth is mapd is the most cutthroat competitive mkt on the planet . It makes fe look like a kids play ground .1000’s of call centers in the space pounding seniors day and night

A lead vendor posted in the FB group that two FFL agents who supposedly are making 40-50k per month disputed like 10k worth of lead charges on their credit cards after buying them. I’d say 90% of Independents are totally broke, even the ones who look like they are writing a lot of business.

A lead vendor posted in the FB group that two FFL agents who supposedly are making 40-50k per month disputed like 10k worth of lead charges on their credit cards after buying them. I’d say 90% of Independents are totally broke, even the ones who look like they are writing a lot of business.

100% agree . I’ve had this discussion with my friend . I truely believe a big % of agents are better Loa or low comp and free leads and appts set up . Like honestly what Boman has at 70% vested comp, free leads and pre set appts is really a good deal . I’d say that’s = to 100% comp ( got to fig in little renewals ) . But the attractive part for many agents is it puts them in front of agents day in day out . But tons of these agents won’t make it on their own . They don’t have the drive nor money management to succeed. I believe some agents best with the senior life’s , LH and Ail’s .

Back