Dog Years

It will hit. I made 3 sales in 150 calls and then it took another 550 to get 2 more. A real kick to the goodies. I was the king and then back to jester in 24 hours.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

haha, I'm definitely in the jester category after today. Tomorrow is a new day though.

It will hit. I made 3 sales in 150 calls and then it took another 550 to get 2 more. A real kick to the goodies. I was the king and then back to jester in 24 hours.

Had a great day today. 2 appointments tomorrow and 4 others scattered further out and 2 that couldn't pass underwriting I only got 90 calls out with so much talking. If I only knew what was different other than the area I would be set. I didn't even get cussed out. If history repeats I will be screwed next session.

A buddy of mine and I did a rough calculation the other day. We have both been beating the bushes 5 to 6 days a week for about 4 years now selling mostly med supps over the phone. We estimated we have had conversations with about 80,000 people.

Once you learn a system that works, you just have to get blasting away each and every day. There will be fantastic weeks and fantastic streaks. I had 28 consecutive business days once with at least one sale. I was superman!

You will also have terrible weeks and horrible slumps. I had 26 consecutive calendar without a sale. I was pond scum.

You have to find a way to not be influenced by the good times or the bad. In the end, you will see a trend. If you look at weeks, at months, at years, you will see conversion percentages, price acquisition per customer and earnings per month or year will start to become predictable.

You hang in there long enough you will be very happy. The rewards will come. Get a few hundred med sup clients on the books producing guaranteed regular monthly income, then you can slow down just a bot and breath a bit easier. Much less nightmares. Getting to this point will not be easy.

Good luck to you all pounding the phones. It is just one call at a time. Can you make just one more call? Of course you can. Once that call is completed, can you make just one more call? . . .

Excellent post. What are the residuals after 4 successful years?

A buddy of mine and I did a rough calculation the other day. We have both been beating the bushes 5 to 6 days a week for about 4 years now selling mostly med supps over the phone. We estimated we have had conversations with about 80,000 people.

Once you learn a system that works, you just have to get blasting away each and every day. There will be fantastic weeks and fantastic streaks. I had 28 consecutive business days once with at least one sale. I was superman!

You will also have terrible weeks and horrible slumps. I had 26 consecutive calendar without a sale. I was pond scum.

You have to find a way to not be influenced by the good times or the bad. In the end, you will see a trend. If you look at weeks, at months, at years, you will see conversion percentages, price acquisition per customer and earnings per month or year will start to become predictable.

You hang in there long enough you will be very happy. The rewards will come. Get a few hundred med sup clients on the books producing guaranteed regular monthly income, then you can slow down just a bot and breath a bit easier. Much less nightmares. Getting to this point will not be easy.

Good luck to you all pounding the phones. It is just one call at a time. Can you make just one more call? Of course you can. Once that call is completed, can you make just one more call? . . .

Latest posts

Back