Don't pay chargebacks - what can happen?

It's my understand that they can not hit your credit, but instead would report you to Vector--a database of insurance producer debtors. This may make it difficult for you to get other appointments and/or E&O.

They absolutely can hit your credit. Whether or not they are "registered" to do so, and will, is another story. They are a creditor under the FCRA no different than any other categorized creditor. Yes, it will get reported to Vector. Insurance companies -- if they don't report it to the credit reporting agencies, they do report it to Vector. Why gamble that they wouldn't? Why play games with this? Because you "don't like it" or it doesn't "seem right" to you? That is nothing more than denial, rationalization, justification, etc.

While I am sure I am missing something here, and of course am absent all of the details
Nah. You're not missing much. Just the part that you're responding to posts that are 16 years old. Pretty sure those chargebacks have been taken care of by now.

Wino's post yesterday reactivated an old thread. He was hacking on us and we hacked back. Keep an eye on him. He's damn good at it.

He's my buddy. I would have loaned him the .26. But I've only got a quarter.

I was worse I started at WFG and left after I lost all my friends and family. LOL
I joined Aflec which provided better online training but my upline manager was horrible. She was rude to her team, her clients, and would commit fraud to earn commission. She only cared about making money and zero care about her clients. It was a horrible experience.

I was worse I started at WFG and left after I lost all my friends and family. LOL
I joined Aflec which provided better online training but my upline manager was horrible. She was rude to her team, her clients, and would commit fraud to earn commission. She only cared about making money and zero care about her clients. It was a horrible experience.
I used to write voluntary benefits for Colonial Life. AFLAC reps were constantly trying to replace us. Here’s me helping one of them find the exit:
cat-angry.gif

Last edited:
Back