Door hangers-Real ROI numbers

What about a Dog Walking Service. While you pick up the pooch....you can quote Health and Life....

For both the Mutt and the Master!

Hell you can get real creative and hand advertizements on Rover!...kind of like they do at the Dog Races!

I understand there is good money in that. And since you get to demo the service for the neighbors, you can pick up collateral business as well.

I've considered doing a Value-Pak mailing. Does anyone have any experiences, success, with this type of lead generation?

Do your own type ValPak.

We do one them monthly for agents. This is what I did last year before seeing the money the advertisers were making selling insurance - so I also joined the dark side.

Basically - you charge the others for their ad piece, which pays for all your cost - and your piece is free.

That said, it all depends what it costs. If it is a couple of hundred dollars, I might try it out to see how well it works.

Dan

It's a lot more than a couple hundred bucks . . .

Tom

Ok... John has inspired me to give the door hangers a try. I like the numbers John has shown, but I plan to do this and put up ACTUAL ROI numbers, not estimates.

I ordered 10,000 door hangers today. I pretty much copied John's door hanger, but tweaked it slightly. The goal is to drive people to my Norvax site which will be up on Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

I will be tracking:

How long it takes to get the flyers out (flyers/hour)
Legitimate lead totals
Total sales
AV/Commissions (I will base these numbers on street level commissions-20%)
Total ROI-(Gross revenue-Expenses=Net profit)

...I will be placing the flyers out myself on the 1st 10,000 to confirm that it get's done and to get an idea of how many flyers/hour can be successfully put out. (*My ROI numbers with assume $10/hr in expenses for putting the flyers out.)

What was the end result of this exercise Joshril?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok... John has inspired me to give the door hangers a try. I like the numbers John has shown, but I plan to do this and put up ACTUAL ROI numbers, not estimates.

I ordered 10,000 door hangers today. I pretty much copied John's door hanger, but tweaked it slightly. The goal is to drive people to my Norvax site which will be up on Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

I will be tracking:

How long it takes to get the flyers out (flyers/hour)
Legitimate lead totals
Total sales
AV/Commissions (I will base these numbers on street level commissions-20%)
Total ROI-(Gross revenue-Expenses=Net profit)

I am excited to see how this goes. I will be placing the flyers out myself on the 1st 10,000 to confirm that it get's done and to get an idea of how many flyers/hour can be successfully put out. (*My ROI numbers with assume $10/hr in expenses for putting the flyers out.)

Joshrill;

I'd be interested in hearing how this went with you.

Any update?

Last edited:
Back