Doug Warren Advisor Grid

SusieQ2

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anybody have any idea how to get in touch with Doug Warren? I've ordered his books in the past and never had any problem.

However, I ordered one at the beginning of the month -- they charged my card and sent an email saying the order had been received. Since then -- nothing. I've sent 3 emails now and have not received a response.

His website does not have a phone number that I can find and only a gmail account for contact. I guess that should have been my first clue but then I've ordered from him in the past plus I think his books are very good.

That is the email I used. I guess he must read this forum because I got an email apologizing for the delay, employee turnover, etc. and my book is on the way!!:yes:

I'm not familiar with him. Which of his books would be on the top of your list for things I should read?

My goal for the year is 1 book a month so I'm looking for suggestions.

I have IUL Unleashed and The Synergy Effect. I think they are both good books. Haven't read the one on annuities yet.

Thought I would let y'all know I received my book today. In just glancing through it, it appears to be a very good book.

Yep, I agree. After he realized there was a problem he took care of it immediately.

Back