E&O Insurance Carriers

insurgal81

Expert
I am hoping for feedback on carriers for E&O insurance. I am a life and health agent, no variable products, securities or Property and Casualty.

I currently have NAPA through CNA, I have had them for years. I reached the Tier 2 income level this past year 250+ (lucky me) and my premium is more than doubling despite never having any claims. A few years back, they also started requiring renewal questions. One being, do you currently have pending claims. This worries me if I do ever have a pending claim that they would deny my renewal.

I'm thinking its time to shop other carriers. I am in Illinois if that makes a difference, I'm not sure if different states have different plans.

Thank you in advance for any help!

I am hoping for feedback on carriers for E&O insurance. I am a life and health agent, no variable products, securities or Property and Casualty.

I currently have NAPA through CNA, I have had them for years. I reached the Tier 2 income level this past year 250+ (lucky me) and my premium is more than doubling despite never having any claims. A few years back, they also started requiring renewal questions. One being, do you currently have pending claims. This worries me if I do ever have a pending claim that they would deny my renewal.

I'm thinking its time to shop other carriers. I am in Illinois if that makes a difference, I'm not sure if different states have different plans.

Thank you in advance for any help!
I use Calsurance. I was looking into different carriers yesterday, and last year got some quotes. A lot of companies had outrageous rates. From the brief research I've done NAPA and Calsurance seem to be cheapest.

Back