E&O Insurance for $800 Yr...Need Assistance

YOU'RE STUPID!! How can I sell E&O Insurance when I haven't even received my license from the Texas Department of Insurance yet??

Looks like the original poster is the person selling the E&O policies. After 5 or 6 posts, he's trying to help us all out with E&O costs. Amazing!

Last edited:
YOU'RE STUPID!! How can I sell E&O Insurance when I haven't even received my license from the Texas Department of Insurance yet??

Don't worry, the Atlantalifeandhealth poster just misread your post and thought you were the person making the offer wereas you had just copied and pasted from the email you got from this US Defendco group. You will find that folks in this forum are really quick to rip you a new one if they get the chance, justified or not. Be sure to do spellcheck too they really like to tear you a new one when you type too fast and get a typo or a misspelled word.....we're a mean lot, us insurance agents, guess we need more meds or more beer to get us through the stressful times and this addictive forum of endless and meaningless mental fodder we seem to love to engage in, not to mention those that love the chest-beating to prove their superior sales ability and intellegence.:yes:

Any success stories with this E&O vendor? Any add'l data regarding the company or policy would be greatly appreciated....

Back