Echosign / Docusign

I used echo sign for 2 years and just switched to InsureSign.

I like it much better.

Thanks will check it out

Edit: I see it's a little more expensive than Echosign - does it have specific things that apply to financial transactions that Echosign doesn't that I'm not seeing?

Last edited:
Do you know if all of the major carriers now allow for DocuSign?

Meaning, I usually write Transamerica, AG, Pru, Protective, Genworth, Banner, Met, John Hancock, Lincoln.

Do you happen to know if they all accept DocuSign? I tried checking DocuSign's website, but they didn't have all of those carriers listed, so I'd assume that DocuSign is not a preferred vendor of all of the carriers that I previously listed?

I'm still emailing out apps and this would drastically improve my return ratio. Thanks!

All of those do except Prudential I believe.

All of those do except Prudential I believe.

OK, thanks a lot - I wonder why Pru doesn't accept DocuSign.. Very odd?

I even called over to Pru directly and they said that they don't accept DocuSign, but when I called DocuSign directly and spoke with an Account Executive there, he sent me over the following list of approved carriers.

Doesn't seem to make any sense? Does anyone here have first-hand experience with any of these carriers? See below:

Life and Annuity Companies that Accept DocuSign (verified)
American General Life Companies
Americo
Amica
Banner Life
Conceco
EMSI
Genworth Financial
HooperHolmes
ING
John Hanckock
Legal & General
Lincoln Financial Group
MetLife
Mutual of Omaha
Principal Group
Protective Life Insurance Company
SBLI
Superior Mobile Medics
West Coast Life Insruance Company
Prudential
Transamerica
LSW

Don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but can anyone confirm that all of these carriers accept/allow Docusign?

I'm still emailing out applications which is ridiculous, so I'm looking for a more "2016 approach"!

I also know that iGo is available with a lot the of carriers, but in all honesty, I NEVER like to complete Part B/2 with clients, as I always like to have that completed during their medical exam. I find that completing Part B/2 is a waste of time, especially when I field underwrite upfront.

Please let me know if anyone can elaborate on this. Thanks!

Don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but can anyone confirm that all of these carriers accept/allow Docusign?

I'm still emailing out applications which is ridiculous, so I'm looking for a more "2016 approach"!

I also know that iGo is available with a lot the of carriers, but in all honesty, I NEVER like to complete Part B/2 with clients, as I always like to have that completed during their medical exam. I find that completing Part B/2 is a waste of time, especially when I field underwrite upfront.

Please let me know if anyone can elaborate on this. Thanks!

Mic check 1, 2... Is this thing on??

A carrier may be Docusign approved with one BGA but not with another. It is up to the BGA to get clearance with the carrier first, then sprinkle it downline. Carriers do NOT like agents completing these themselves...they are starting to get over that fear slowly because of enhanced fraud tracking within esign. Eventually, these technologies will be readily available.

Back