EFES Final Expense Lead Program Update!

HoosierDaddy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Hello All,

I just wanted to give everyone some updated information about EFES and specifically working with my group. There has been some confusion throughout themessage board and I wanted to pass along some information to agents consideringjoining the EFES final expense program, and specifically with my group.

The exclusive EFES marketer in Dallas for my groupis Bobby Bridges. If you would like to work with me, and you call into EFES you need to make sure you speak with, or leave a message for Bobby.

DISCLAIMER: If you work in any of the following states: (TEXAS, FLORIDIA, GEORGIA, LOUISIANNA, or MICHIGAN)I cannot help you. You can still join the lead program, but will not be able to work in my group. I’m sorry just part of my agreement withEFES.

Please email me for more information…

Thanks,

Travis Tubbs

Last edited:
If you consider joining EFES, find a way to get appointed under him.

Even if you have to move or drop mail 50+ miles into a state he can recruit you under.

It's worth it.

Hello All,

I just wanted to give everyone some updated information about EFES and specifically working with my group. There has been some confusion throughout themessage board and I wanted to pass along some information to agents consideringjoining the EFES final expense program, and specifically with my group.

The exclusive EFES marketer in Dallas for my groupis Bobby Bridges. If you would like to work with me, and you call into EFES you need to make sure you speak with, or leave a message for Bobby.

DISCLAIMER: If you work in any of the following states: (TEXAS, FLORIDIA, GEORGIA, LOUISIANNA, or MICHIGAN)I cannot help you. You can still join the lead program, but will not be able to work in my group. I’m sorry just part of my agreement withEFES.

Please email me for more information…

Thanks,

Travis Tubbs

Do you contract in Washington state?

I don't think Travis has been on here for a while but it's worth noting for those trying to contact him that he does not recruit any longer.

So if you haven't heard from him that's why.

Back