Electronic Policy Delivery

tlmarketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just tried a couple of American General policy deliveries by e-policy setup they have....Anyone have experience, insights on using this or other carriers?

Been getting good offers from them on cases lately..

I used to use Am. General for the EPOLICY, along with SBLI, but my clients would accidentally delete it, or not save a copy. They always would then request a Hard Copy to be sent to them. So I just send a hard copy now...

Thanks. It seems like a great idea...but realistically my client was not happy because they printed off the 50 page pdf for themselves to have a hard copy.

Thanks. It seems like a great idea...but realistically my client was not happy because they printed off the 50 page pdf for themselves to have a hard copy.

I figured that too...I do like the idea of having a back up electronic copy, to store in a Drop Box storage system, to go along with a Hard Copy. Different strokes for Different Folks

Pinney/EZLife facilitates it with virtually all the esign companies we have gotten approved. We esign/edeliver Pru, Trans, AG, Banner, ING, Genworth, MoO, Met, Protective, Principal, SBLI, WP. Epolicy delivery/ecollection of delivery requirements has increased placement ratios AND cut down nearly 2 weeks in agents getting paid because they place far faster. If a client esigns an app, they expect to esign for their policy....stupid to send out a paper policy with paper requirements to return.

I have personally utilized their services as a buyer and I am very impressed with the process to the point that I am considering entering the producer side of the market again..

Back