Elevance Health to offer smartphones to some Medicaid beneficiaries

Well, when I was young and a gas-jockey we gave away glassware and dishes. And when the pretty girls came by in their cars we washed all their windows and "changed" the air in their tires from winter to summer air or visa versa to keep them there awhile.
Wow, how old are you? I haven’t seen those freebies since the 1970s.

Did you take credit cards ?

Yes we did, but you had to look up the number in a little notebook that was updated every week. If the credit card number was listed in the book we had to decline. Also, the gas station actually wanted credit cards because it meant less cash on hand, which the P&C carrier liked.

Yes we did, but you had to look up the number in a little notebook that was updated every week. If the credit card number was listed in the book we had to decline. Also, the gas station actually wanted credit cards because it meant less cash on hand, which the P&C carrier liked.

Haha i remember back in the 70's working at a toy store in the mall and we had to look through that book -if i remember correctly i even found a couple of black listed numbers and had to tell the customers no toys for you!

Back