Email System Recommendations

newguy123

Expert
Hi,

I am looking for input as to what email system people recommend for an insurance agency?

I would love to have the capability of unsending emails. I would also like a system that will allow us to be very organized.

I would like an email system where we can send "secured" emails if possible. If not possible, does anyone have recommendations as to programs that we can get to add secured email?

Thanks,

We have a google apps domain. It uses HTTPS security full-time, it's cheap, and very easy to use.

I enable a "labs" feature that allows me to "unsend" a message for up to (I believe) 30 seconds in case I accidentally send something I haven't completed. I used Outlook and exchange server for 10 years in a past life and I'll never go back!

I currently use outlook with exchange. I don't attempt to manage my own server, exchange online is $4/mo. Easy to configure for HIPAA security, remote wipe of phone, sync email, calendar, and tasks.

I currently use outlook with exchange. I don't attempt to manage my own server, exchange online is $4/mo. Easy to configure for HIPAA security, remote wipe of phone, sync email, calendar, and tasks.
Thanks for posting this, I was not aware of exchange online and security. Will check it out.

Back