Emergency / Temporary Health Insurance

Hey, the original poster is looking for insurance that costs under $100. At 4% commission, less expenses, Dave020 will be rich.

Hey, the original poster is looking for insurance that costs under $100. At 4% commission, less expenses, Dave020 will be rich.

That's 4% of $100 per MONTH. You need to do the math.

In 10 years he will have received $480 commission.

Not only does he owe me dinner, but maybe dancing as well.

Rick

Once a reputation is earned, it's hard to shake it.

Rick

I think shaking it is what got you into this situation missy. Heathen!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm looking for a good health insurance of less then 100$ if possible for a lot less :)
I'm not to sure for how long I will pay for my own insurance and
I have not used any health benefits in over a decade so I would use the insurance more for an emergency back up with I would be ok with a high deductible .. I guess for that budget there are no other options then 5k deductibles etc. !?

I'm 33 years old / non smoker / non student and healthy single

I had an issuance before for around 100$ incl. a dental plan
... found an offer in the mail for 83 $ a moth with blue of california

As I said, I'm really looking to keep the monthly premium low.

Has somebody a good tip for me ?

Sorry about hi jacking your post. Hope this puts you back at the top of the forum

Lee

Last edited:
I'm in contacted with Dave, since this seams to be the only agent on insurance-forums for California.
I looked up the plan I had before.. " Tonik 5000 " with Anthem Blue Cross . That one was around 80$
Haven't seen this plan on their website .. does somebody know if that plan still exists ?

Your area and age, Tonik 5000 is $165 per month. Anthem has no plans for your age and area under $100 per month at standard rate.

Last edited:
Back