Enroll America Wants Your Job

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Bring it on! You can't match my service, value, education or experience. You hide under the guise of a "non profit", would you be willing to disclose your salaries? I'm thinking of starting my own non profit, anyone want to be my VP?

Los Angeles Times: Campaign Aims To Sign Up Americans For Health Insurance
Giving a boost to the new health care law, a coalition of hospitals, insurers, drug makers and consumer advocates is joining a multimillion-dollar campaign to get Americans signed up for health insurance starting in 2014. The new nonprofit group, called Enroll America, plans a state-by-state effort to publicize the expanded availability of health coverage and to help state leaders put in place procedures to simplify enrollment (Levey, 9/14).

Wow, a coalition to enroll people in health insurance, funded by the very people who will benefit the most by more Americans having coverage. They have no stake in this, right?

Of course they have no stake in it, it's filed as a "non-profit". Surely it's a pure motivation.

Yagents, I hear Biden wants to be a VP again.

Enroll America, flush with funds from Sebelius's personal fund-raising, is about to launched a major outreach campaign today.
Story: Enroll America sets private outreach for Obamacare sign-up | Reuters

Yet, when you go to the Enroll America website to learn more about your coverage options, the suggested option for the millions of Americans with existing medical conditions is..(lmfao)..PCIP!
Ref: How to Enroll - Enroll America

And speaking of the Preexisting Condition Insurance Plan, after they cut off new enrollment, the program reduced the deductible and out-of-pocket. In addition, there is no longer a network. Insureds can go to any doctor who accepts the terms of the PCI plan payment, which is 100% of the standard Medicare reimbursement rate.
Ref: PCIP - Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan - Provider information
and
The updated June 15, 2013 brochure...A 75 page brochure!
http://www.pciplan.com/forms/pdfs/2013JunePCIPBrochure.pdf
-ac

Yippie we can canvas neighborhoods with this. I'm so excited I can't wait. This will be a full contact sport. I'm thinking about knocking on basement doors and targeting T-26's.

Tater, I got a job for you in Texas:

CMS Marketplace Navigator

Beginning Salary: Negotiable
Travel Required: 30-40% Description

Education & Work Experience Required: Must have at least two years’ experience working with private health insurance programs in areas such as assisting people with the application

Tater, I got a job for you in Texas:

CMS Marketplace Navigator

Beginning Salary: Negotiable
Travel Required: 30-40% Description

Education & Work Experience Required: Must have at least two years’ experience working with private health insurance programs in areas such as assisting people with the application

yes, I will get right on that but I may be too qualified and wont make the cut....

Back