ExamFX-Life and Health CE

TRG1225

Super Genius
Took four courses for a total of 16 CE hours with ExamFX because they are offered free through NAPA.

Damn near wish I had paid another CE course provider! It was hard! Like taking the state licensing exam all over again hard!

For future reference for the Florida guys and gals, I recommend Florida School of Insurance. The way they teach is so awesome. Very easy to follow and understand, with a bit of humor. It's kind of the same feeling you get when you talk with a solid agent that's presenting something.

While the interface for ExamFX is clean and it's very organized, the exams at the end were pretty vicious. 30 and 50 question tests with a 70% to pass. Some of the questions were pretty damn ambiguous too, like it was designed to trip you up. Won't be my go to in the future, regardless of price.

I did mine with webce and the courses can be a bit challenging sometimes. Myself I like the classroom CE so I did the initial ones like Annuity LTC online self study but going forward it's online live classes for me going forward.

They cost a bit more but I like being able to ask questions to the instructor and no test or dealing with a proctor requirement.

Finished my CE a year in advance.

Took four courses for a total of 16 CE hours with ExamFX because they are offered free through NAPA.

Damn near wish I had paid another CE course provider! It was hard! Like taking the state licensing exam all over again hard!.

I looked at those and then used Kaplan, also free to me. I thought ExamFx was pretty limited in course selection.

South Carolina has lifted the proctor requirement due to COVID for the rest of 2021. I couldn’t find any in-person courses, they’re pricey but the only requirement is that you be there.

WebCE is much better. ExamFX is more difficult because it is a terrible presentation and whoever writes their text dropped out of 3rd grade but insists in using a Thesaurus.

WebCE all the way.

Back