Examiner Looking to Start Own Business

ULExams

I have been doing parameds and wellness screenings for awhile and I am looking to start my own business. I live in Weston Wisconsin and was wondering Does anyone have any tips on how to get more insurance exams. Or get my business up and Running. Any advice would be great thank you:)
If anyone in the Wausau Area is looking for an Independent examiner hit me up. [email protected]

Not to brag but I am very good at doing parameds and blood draws

Last edited:
It is very easy and very hard.

Go find all the offices of captive agencies, larger independents and large P&C shops. Introduce yourself and pass out some cards. Invite the agents to let you show your stuff. The hard part is doing it every day and getting them to make a change.

We get people coming in all the time and ignore them. I'm not saying that to discourage you, but rather to make sure you realize it's going to require a LOT of followup. We worked with one paramed company for years until they screwed up a major case and we changed. Had someone come in monthly, we probably would have given them a shot. Also, you might want to look in to getting on a carrier's preferred list if you can. No idea how to do that though.

We get people coming in all the time and ignore them. I'm not saying that to discourage you, but rather to make sure you realize it's going to require a LOT of followup. We worked with one paramed company for years until they screwed up a major case and we changed. Had someone come in monthly, we probably would have given them a shot. Also, you might want to look in to getting on a carrier's preferred list if you can. No idea how to do that though.

When you go into the office come with bagels or donuts or some kind of food and do it every time you go back. They will remember you if you feed them!
:yes::yes::yes:

Back