Exchange Certification

Let me ask you something. I sat in on seminar this morning, 1st one and they said the study and exam would not be ready until around the 16th of August. So it is ready to go?

It's a two-part training process, BlueDiamond. The online study portion is available today. The Agent Verification (The Security) portion will not be available until around the middle of August, according to the person conducting the CMS webinar.

The test modules that we can take now are called "Medicare Learning". Why, I don't know. I suppose it's because CMS has been in the Medicare-Only mode for the past few years.
-Allen

Just finished the Affordable Care Act and Marketplace Basics and exam. What a waste of time. Just like all the MA stuff. Still have the Individual Marketplace course and exam and the SHOP Marketplace to do. Not thinking I'll do that today.

Just finished the Affordable Care Act and Marketplace Basics and exam. What a waste of time. Just like all the MA stuff. Still have the Individual Marketplace course and exam and the SHOP Marketplace to do. Not thinking I'll do that today.
I was thinking I would wait until the honey-do list came out tomorrow and then throw out the "But I have to do this certification."

Now I think I'd rather mow the lawn and clean the garage.

I am so BEAT UP with Ahip, certification for Humana, Coventry and UHC and still need 20 hrs for continuing ed. Now this crap, should I choose to enter this.

This continual training does not make me a better agent, just a cross one. and weary too.

The organization is "marketplace" according to the today's webinar about training on how to register for the training!

You know your dealing with the government when you have to attend training on how to register for training.

How much "subsidy eligibility" training or "AGI" training is there?

In the first section I didn't really see much of anything other than references to it. You folks who have stayed up on all the rules and regulations could probably just skip to the testing part. Heck, I could have probably done that. It was a 40 question test and you have to get a 70 or better.

What scares me is they had I would assume agents ask what their npn was and how could they find it. Wonder what kind of regulations will be coming after these people screw things up

Well was in earlier took first lesson, got out and now it's down. How the hell do they expect to enroll million's in healthcare when they can't keep a site up for agents to take their training?

Back