Exchange Deadline EXTENDED

Eff you, douchebag, I voted for Romney but think Scott is a crook, excuse me for having an opinion.

FLM, now I'm confused! I looked up the term Douchebag and see there are several definitions:

REF: Urban Dictionary: douche bag

Which one are you saying is applicable to members of this highly regarded insurance agent forum? I hope it's not one of the insulting definitions!:cool:
-ac

taterpeeler said:
Who the hell knows... I just call. Em as I see em and sometimes it hurts.... But being a dousch could be cool... I get to be where every man dreams of

Yeah but you could end up in some pretty skanky places....Ever ask a gynocologist if they have regrets about their chosen profession?

HHS official testified before Congress today (12/13/2012) that state exchanges run by the Feds WILL BE READY to begin enrolling people on October 1, 2013.

Story: U.S. faces task of running dozens of health exchanges - chicagotribune.com

Seems to be a premature assumption since insurance companies are still in the dark on some aspects of the policies. Will the IRS be ready too? That agency will tell consumers what premium subsidy they'll be eligible for. The amount of this subsidy will determine which Exchange health plan consumers will apply for.
-ac

Back