F Vs G and the Part B Deductible

F, F rates for UHC (commonly referred to by rookies as AARP) $180. At least 21 carriers with lower rates for F starting at $!27. Female G rates start at $104. N rates for UHC are $116, lowest rates $86. 14 carriers with rates lower than UHC M, F rates for UHC $180. 16 carriers with lower rates starting at $140. Male G rates start at $116. N rates $116 for UHC. 9 carriers with lower rates starting at $93 Don't try and peddle your BS in my state. I will eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7MHADtpEegA

Looking for some education here regarding Plan N. Plan N is usually cheaper but opens the PI to 100% of the "excess part B expenses" correct? Is there a limit to this potential cost? Why is Plan N better than G or F?

Looking for some education here regarding Plan N. Plan N is usually cheaper but opens the PI to 100% of the "excess part B expenses" correct? Is there a limit to this potential cost? Why is Plan N better than G or F?

Yes, with Plan N you're responsible for the excess charges(which are rare). Plan N isn't better than G or F...it's usually a better buy.

F is king where? Anywhere AARP is sold? Anywhere that the clients have an option....Plan G is the best one hands down.
People have been spewing this Part B deductible skyrocket for years now....look at it only at 147$. If the Part B deductible goes to 350$ at the current rates of F and G then it's still a better deal. And as the other person mentioned, if that deductible goes to 350$ then the plan F will jump up accordingly. Put someone in a plan F near me and I thank you.

If I sell an AARP plan in area where they are most competitive then I sell 70% N vrs F

in other area's where other companies are available I sell 75% G vrs F

The only time I sell F is when I client is stuck on Ive heard of F every has F I want F

then I sell them what they want

But if they have any reason in them they will get G,D or N

----------

I commonly refer to them as AARP because it is what most prospects recognize them as, No other reason

F, F rates for UHC (commonly referred to by rookies as AARP) $180. At least 21 carriers with lower rates for F starting at $!27. Female G rates start at $104. N rates for UHC are $116, lowest rates $86. 14 carriers with rates lower than UHC

M, F rates for UHC $180. 16 carriers with lower rates starting at $140. Male G rates start at $116. N rates $116 for UHC. 9 carriers with lower rates starting at $93

Don't try and peddle your BS in my state. I will eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Yes UHC is the company, but the client still has to be an AARP member to sign up. I will keep referring them as AARP until that changes. I am not a rookie, but I am also not old and stubborn!:goofy:

I commonly refer to them as AARP because it is what most prospects recognize them as, No other reason

Not really sure why you replied to the video I posted with that comment. The video has absolutely ZERO to do with AARP or UHC.

Not really sure why you replied to the video I posted with that comment. The video has absolutely ZERO to do with AARP or UHC.

don't know why the video shows

I don't even see the post I actually replied to

It was the one about only rookies call UHC, AARP

must be a glitch in sysytem

Taz, thanks for your comment on post #30 but my comments were directed at Robin (#29).

Try and keep up here. We move quickly sometimes, even when we have more experience than others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPu1UIBkBc

Sorry for bothering you when you were busy giving someone a hard time

I don't sell in GA , but tempt me & I might,

just doing quick search on few zip-codes

Mutual does have decent pricing Dont think she is to far off there

I like them on G there

I do agree AARP is not even close to anyone

Aetna and Manhattan Life look good there as well

Heartland National if I had to

You are welcome to come here if you want. Enough to go around. Try and go head to head with me you will lose almost every time.

I showcase the carriers in the cheap seats then give clients a few good reasons to pay a few $$ more for carriers with longevity. Works almost every time.

Back