F2F agents are these numbers lowering your bottom line?

Or are you working just a bit more.

The article rates multiple states
Also lowest cost states.

California cities ranked the most expensive to commute, according to new study

Obviously nobody from metro Atlanta participated in that survey. It's almost impossible to commute through Atlanta in less than an hour. Granted, our gas prices are less than in California, but virtually everyone who has to commute through Atlanta would take those commute times listed in that article. I have a friend who spends a minimum of 15 hours per week in his car commuting back and forth to his office (110 miles round trip each day).

If you live in NYC and assuming you're not making millions per year, you are almost definitely taking public transportation to work (ferry, bus, subway).

Those numbers also seem really low. I drove to appointments on Long Island/Manhattan for almost a decade and I sat in traffic for hours at the most random points of the day.

It certainly wasn't better during rush hour.

I didn't even look at the times. Yeah, they seem really low, at least the CA ones do.

But the cost. Fremont (Bay Area) $15,000+? $1,300 per month?
I mean, they pay like $1000 per sq foot for their homes so maybe gas is $9 a gallon?

And if you've ever tried to commute to San Jose, you know that you're in traffic for hours no matter what time of day.

That should be a song lyric or something lol.

If you live in NYC and assuming you're not making millions per year, you are almost definitely taking public transportation to work (ferry, bus, subway).

Those numbers also seem really low. I drove to appointments on Long Island/Manhattan for almost a decade and I sat in traffic for hours at the most random points of the day.

It certainly wasn't better during rush hour.
And FWIW, I did the same thing for 2 years in Los Angeles. That was equally frustrating.

I'd be heading to a 1 pm lunch meeting in bumper-to-bumper traffic and kept thinking to myself, "What do all of these people do for a living? They're not all outside salespeople".

And FWIW, I did the same thing for 2 years in Los Angeles. That was equally frustrating.

I'd be heading to a 1 pm lunch meeting in bumper-to-bumper traffic and kept thinking to myself, "What do all of these people do for a living? They're not all outside salespeople".

I have this conversation with myself every time I drive through Atlanta at a random time of day that isn't considered "rush hour". I'm like, "don't all you people have jobs".

And "rush hour" is a damn lie. It's more like rush day.

tumblr_inline_p8tw2meNZN1qbg499_500.jpg

Back