Face Book Question

I will not buy anything through a Facebook ad since they started their censorship binge..

Im just trying to learn to self generate I am not good with mailers and tele leads as I would like to run those

I have always done internet leads from the time I started with a brokerage in 2007

the thing is tech stuff is Chinese to me

I am ok with leads now but last year was scary if it were not for referrals I would be in trouble

this is the easiest way for me to start towards a path of independence

Its just a beginning but its the easiest place for me to start after a long AEP and CRM change

or I could be totally wrong but I used to buy leads from this guy for over a year he was great

When I had a guy running FB ads, he used his own accounts, not mine. For this exact reason.

He said things have changed a bunch over the past couple years and FB is now very bad about freezing accounts over small nit picky issues. Said financial services is one of the markets they scrutinize the most.

Your guy might have been good at it a few years ago. But if he has not kept up with the constantly changing ad guidelines with FB, then he is no longer good at it.

---

Spring for a website. For an initial few $k, and about $200/m, you could be generating your own organic leads that have a much higher closing ratio than ad based leads. The main work you will have to do is write articles.... which is simply just putting the product knowledge in your head down on paper (you can use talk to text to "write" the rough draft for articles and pay someone to clean it up and make it proper).

When I had a guy running FB ads, he used his own accounts, not mine. For this exact reason.

He said things have changed a bunch over the past couple years and FB is now very bad about freezing accounts over small nit picky issues. Said financial services is one of the markets they scrutinize the most.

Your guy might have been good at it a few years ago. But if he has not kept up with the constantly changing ad guidelines with FB, then he is no longer good at it.

---

Spring for a website. For an initial few $k, and about $200/m, you could be generating your own organic leads that have a much higher closing ratio than ad based leads. The main work you will have to do is write articles.... which is simply just putting the product knowledge in your head down on paper (you can use talk to text to "write" the rough draft for articles and pay someone to clean it up and make it proper).

The problem is no guidelines were broken Every review they agreed there was no violation that it was deactivated in error and its is now fixed

Only I would go back in and see it is still disabled it must have been 8 or 10 times We were back and forth with them

They finally fixed this morning

also, the reason it's my account is I am going to learn and take over running ads that is what I paid for to get off the dependency in time

The problem is no guidelines were broken Every review they agreed there was no violation that it was deactivated in error and its is now fixed

Only I would go back in and see it is still disabled it must have been 8 or 10 times We were back and forth with them

They finally fixed this morning

also, the reason it's my account is I am going to learn and take over running ads that is what I paid for to get off the dependency in time

Thats the issue. They are using AI initially to flag and deactivate accounts. And it gets it wrong on a regular basis, especially in the financial services sector.

After a day or two it usually gets fixed. But then happens again. Just what Ive been told.

I have a guy working on Facebook ads for me But I am having an issue with my Facebook, We did add started running then it was stopped the disabled the account said something about advertising violations

so we asked whats the issue Face book said needed to verify who I am as requested we gave a copy of Lic

They approve the account but it is still disabled

Ok now we have been back and forth with them they say they dont know why the last person did not get it open but approved now Yet it is still disabled

The 5th time they said well you were apleaing the ad but its the personable facebook that is the issue we sent all the info there Again they apologized approve the account said it should be able to run ads

But yet it is not activated

I don't know what to do when all they do is agree with me say they will fix it and don't

I am about to give up

Big tech likely has you on a watch lists with your conservative views.. I am joking I think

Back