Looking to sell large ACA book of business

dlnshoe

Selling large book of ACA business, with over 4500 clients, many acquired from referrals. Spread over 6 states. Commissions and bonuses are substantial. Serious inquiries only.

I am 64 and retiring. States include TX, FL, SC, LA, IN and MI.
At this level of client base, the income per month is very significant, $80K a month and with 2.5 to 3x multiple, the price is substantial. You can do the math and if you are seriously interested and qualified for purchase, you can leave me your email address for further discussion. Thank you.

I am 64 and retiring. States include TX, FL, SC, LA, IN and MI.
At this level of client base, the income per month is very significant, $80K a month and with 2.5 to 3x multiple, the price is substantial. You can do the math and if you are seriously interested and qualified for purchase, you can leave me your email address for further discussion. Thank you.
What you think someone will buy your aca book for 2.5 to 3 times commission ? The going rate for an aca book is .5 to 1 x commissions max . 1 is max. Anyone would be snapped to pay more with very likely Trump getting in office who will gut aca . Also persistency overall very poor in aca . If you got a 4500 book much of that had to be aquired by leads . Hell a mapd book is getting 1.5 to 2x max with much better overall persistency than aca .

I have both Medicare and ACA books and I find the ACA to be much more persistent of a book. And I don’t know where you’re getting your 1X number from, unless you’ve bought or sold a book before. And if you think Trump‘s gonna get back in office, I don’t really have confidence in anything you’re saying. Good luck.

Of those states, only licensed in FL, and too much risk to losing client to a captive Florida Blue agent. Plus, 2x or over is nuts

Obviously, posting on this site was a waste of time. I won’t be replying going forward

Obviously, posting on this site was a waste of time. I won’t be replying going forward

You get 3x book on your aca I’ll wire $25 k in your account in mins . Your living in a fantasy land . I’ve seen tons of discussion on this on big aca boards were people buy books . Nobody will pay over 1x

With clients across 6 states and substantial commissions and bonuses, it definitely seems like a valuable opportunity. For anyone serious about expanding their portfolio, this could be a great chance. Good luck with finding the right buyer!

Back