Family Plan? Any Carrier...

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I may need to post this is a different section, but figured I'd ask the guy I'm familiar with :)
I have a guy with only issues of diabetic, insulin and 5'5 217lbs. 51 yrs old.
He wants to buy from me! But Im not sure which product or carrier to go to.

He was offered a Family Plan by someone south of me. The family plan is 50K for $75mth, Whole Life, which includes his son for 50K to age 21.

Does anyone know off hand any carriers that offer this kind of shind dig?

I may need to post this is a different section, but figured I'd ask the guy I'm familiar with :)

He was offered a Family Plan by someone south of me. The family plan is 50K for $75mth, Whole Life, which includes his son for 50K to age 21.

It's obviously not FE that he's looking at for that price.

Sounds like just a WL with a child rider. A weak one at that most child riders run closer to age 25

have you seen anything in writing? Sounds like a WL/term with a Child Term rider but most companies will not write 50K on a Child term How old is the son? Could be they are using a 50K UL with a secondary insurance rider on the son and are only illustrating it to age 21 to keep it form running out of CV down the road. Also, if they are quoting a fully UW product, it is probably gong to come back rated due to the diabetes.

have you seen anything in writing? Sounds like a WL/term with a Child Term rider but most companies will not write 50K on a Child term How old is the son? Could be they are using a 50K UL with a secondary insurance rider on the son and are only illustrating it to age 21 to keep it form running out of CV down the road. Also, if they are quoting a fully UW product, it is probably gong to come back rated due to the diabetes.

Yeah, Not a $50k WL on an insulin DM at $75. The son could be a freestanding term policy.

Back