FE Carrier for 50k Level Face Amount?

So if it was your case would you just default to a FE product or at least give a standard carrier a shot?

Rick

Depends on the client's medical history and temperament also what the premium difference I could expect on a fully underwritten case was. I doubt cash values is a big concern or they would not be looking at SIWL.

I would pick my 2 best companies and write a 30 and a 20 or something along that line. Quick, simple, and be done with it.

I have a 56 yr male non smoker but has a morphine pump due to back injuries/surgeries. Would like a company has easy pos or none(probably wishful thinkg on the none part:) ) I know Assurity goes that high but from what I have read on here the pos is a nighmare. Any thoughts? Thanks

RNA's EL. Non med but not SI. Probably a rating but still most likely not a table 4 which if what most FE is standard.

Or Trinity/FBL's FU.

Don't know a whole lot about it, but my wholesaler called last week pitching me on a simplified issue whole life that goes to 100k. POS is required. Company is Phoenix. A venerable name that has seen better days.

Don't know a whole lot about it, but my wholesaler called last week pitching me on a simplified issue whole life that goes to 100k. POS is required. Company is Phoenix. A venerable name that has seen better days.

Ask the wholesaler to explain their ratings to you. That should be interesting.

Ask the wholesaler to explain their ratings to you. That should be interesting.

He didn't get into that, but I assumed they were solid because of the name. Wrong! I have nothing against B rated companies, if it's a stable B. I was shocked to find Phoenix is in some serious trouble. But nothing I read seems to indicate they will actually go under. A 100k FE product is interesting. But I am not sure how much of a market there is for it in traditional FE environments, though. 100k or even 50k of SIWL would be really salty.:eek:

He didn't get into that, but I assumed they were solid because of the name. Wrong! I have nothing against B rated companies, if it's a stable B. I was shocked to find Phoenix is in some serious trouble. But nothing I read seems to indicate they will actually go under. A 100k FE product is interesting. But I am not sure how much of a market there is for it in traditional FE environments, though. 100k or even 50k of SIWL would be really salty.:eek:

It is a policy and not a certificate that is true. If it were for a SIWL deal where it broke down to underwriting something that may not get issued or very high ratings on a person that could and would pay the premiums then maybe. As a regular offer? Not for me. Not in what I understand the FE market to be. Usually a table rated Traditional policy will spank a traditional FE policy.

I have a 56 yr male non smoker but has a morphine pump due to back injuries/surgeries. Would like a company has easy pos or none(probably wishful thinkg on the none part:) ) I know Assurity goes that high but from what I have read on here the pos is a nighmare. Any thoughts? Thanks

You don't need to do an interview with Assurity for that age.

Back