FE Flavor of the Season

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Now that most of the effect of the changes for this year have taken place, it seems that the FE lineup for many agents has changed.. Trans, once a favorite of many seems to have fallen out of flavor with many. The rate increase on SNL's graded plan seem to have had a negative impact on on many agents opinion of the company.

What are going to be your "go-to" companies for level benefits? Graded? GI?

Am Am best and most agent friendly company around . Trans was the worst by a mile . Only downside with Am Am their rates suck under age 65 non smoker and are about 10% more than several carries . Their smoker rates are great . They’ll do everything on the phone by the agent .

I’ve been leading with American Amicable for probably 18 months, haven’t fallen victim to a single replacement in a saturated market.

you can’t replace with them in most circumstances, there isn’t anything niche based their underwriting really does. But, leaving Transamerica is like leaving an abusive relationship and while American Amicable is in the sexiest woman you could’ve married at least she cooks and cleans without complaining.

Many agents don’t fill out replacement forms so a lapse could very well be a replacement. Why could an agent with Kskj or trinity not come in and give them $2-$4 k more coverage per $10 k and not replace you ? You say 40% of your business is replacement so why couldn’t you be replaced with a much higher priced product in some situations?

Now that most of the effect of the changes for this year have taken place, it seems that the FE lineup for many agents has changed.. Trans, once a favorite of many seems to have fallen out of flavor with many. The rate increase on SNL's graded plan seem to have had a negative impact on on many agents opinion of the company.

What are going to be your "go-to" companies for level benefits? Graded? GI?

I am re shuffling the deck now.

While the FE guys say price is king. I have additional criteria.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back