FE in Washington ...

Wow, some politicians finally fixed something that had been anti-consumer for years? I can't believe they actually did that.

Washington State should be prime hunting ground for FE agents now. It's like they haven't been allowed to buy FE before so I'm sure they got few mailings and hardly anyone owns the product compared to any other state. It's virgin territory.

So if they are part of the IIPRC, why have many carriers had a different product offering or higher min face in WA than most other states? Did they just recently join the compact, and carriers have yet to resubmit based on the new guidelines?

What carriers are currently offering a 5k min face in WA?

Americo does and has been for a while. Of course, it will depend on the age and gender as to how far they will go down.

This is the last thing I have on this...

Minimum Face Amount
$5,000 $25,000
Male Nonsmoker 50 - 66 67 - 85
Male Smoker 50 - 60 61 - 80
Female Nonsmoker 50 - 72 73 - 85
Female Smoker 50 - 69 70 - 80

Wow, some politicians finally fixed something that had been anti-consumer for years? I can't believe they actually did that.

Washington State should be prime hunting ground for FE agents now. It's like they haven't been allowed to buy FE before so I'm sure they got few mailings and hardly anyone owns the product compared to any other state. It's virgin territory.

Perhaps, they will adjust medicare supplements next...

Wow, some politicians finally fixed something that had been anti-consumer for years? I can't believe they actually did that. Washington State should be prime hunting ground for FE agents now. It's like they haven't been allowed to buy FE before so I'm sure they got few mailings and hardly anyone owns the product compared to any other state. It's virgin territory.

I bet the mail would have great returns.

Back