FE Leads & Mail Offers

I could not agree with you more. I have heard only good things about Travis from various sources. My reply was directed at flash166 who does not know us. There is no need to for the Kool Aid comments. After all, what does it have to do with Travis' post?

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
www.securusfinalexpense.com[/quot

Playing the victim now? You shouldn't throw stones when you live in
a glass house. People in the business that get called by recruiters (your offices included) may have heard some of the hate that is being spewed out there. Stop starting fires and there wont be that many to put out on your end.

I could not agree with you more. I have heard only good things about Travis from various sources. My reply was directed at flash166 who does not know us. There is no need to for the Kool Aid comments. After all, what does it have to do with Travis' post?

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
www.securusfinalexpense.com

Mr. COO have you ever sold FE? If you haven't then why are you on this forum? this forum is for producers to share ideas... go spend your money and recruit elsewhere...

Travis i think i am going to contact you via PM this week to discuss how i can bring my business over to your model

Flash

Mr. COO have you ever sold FE? If you haven't then why are you on this forum? this forum is for producers to share ideas... go spend your money and recruit elsewhere...

Travis i think i am going to contact you via PM this week to discuss how i can bring my business over to your model

Flash

Flash,
I do believe I'm an above average agent...so I wouldn't mind listening to other business models if they would bring me more income...would you like to share with the rest of us?

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
www.securusfinalexpense.com

MR. COO
your comments crack me up every time... so again have you ever sold anything?

[/quot

Playing the victim now? You shouldn't throw stones when you live in
a glass house. People in the business that get called by recruiters (your offices included) may have heard some of the hate that is being spewed out there. Stop starting fires and there wont be that many to put out on your end.

Good one Chuck Norris, at least some other can see between the crap coming from his words

Flash,
I do believe I'm an above average agent...so I wouldn't mind listening to other business models if they would bring me more income...would you like to share with the rest of us?
'

RockChalk,

sure personal message me and i will give you some pointers... been doing this for a while and don't mind helping you out as long as you are not in my area that is... LOL

:cool:

Travis is the REAL DEAL with final expense.

I've been on appointments with him and there are no tricks or gimmicks. He is just very prepared with the right attitude and the right products and just gives a smooth low key presentation.

Of the appointments I've been on he not only sold 100% of them but also sold other people who just happened to be there on one of them.

There is that whole "Monkey Dust" thing, though.

Flash

Sorry to re-hash an old thread, but...

I teamed up with Securus recently and was never promised six figure earnings or anything like that. I was however steady leads every week, support from the entire staff, and access to their training materials. So far they have delivered on all of these promises.

I am in my first week of selling and so far have written four apps. Not a world beater by any stretch, but I don't feel like that would have been possible without the leads, the training, and of course all the great information that is given by the members of this forum.

All recruiters are going to give a rosy view of their programs, that's their job. Securus does it just like everybody else. They don't however lie about what they have to offer. I get the feeling EFES is the same way, and I probably would have joined with them if they had offered me the same comp as Securus. Both companies seem the same...

I am offering two exclusive offers for agents interested in selling Final Expense Life Insurance. These two programs are exclusive and only apply to agents that work with me and my group.

1. Retail Agent (Lead Program)
85% Commission to start, Bump to 90% after first 10 applications

Commission will increase from 90% to 100% upon production

Lead cost is figured using a formula composed of Premium generated vs. number of leads

Average EFES agent leads cost is $18, but can be as low as $11 per lead (What Jdeasy pays for example)

*A couple of Benefits of this program is Zero risk of losing money because of poor returns. The lead card has the wording of “Life Insurance Program” on the first line of card. Charges for leads are processed 10 days after receiving them. With this program you will have access to the complete Training University of the EFES website with information from the top FE producers in the business. This is real information from guys that go out and write consistent business week after week. Not some blow hard marketer/recruiter that has never sold a FE policy in their life.

2. Broker Agent Program
I can offer you the highest contract that the carrier will allow you to have. Some contracts are as high as 120%. Not only will you have the best contracts you will also have the ability to use EFES mail house. You will have the ability to select age and income demographics and what version of lead card you would like to mail at the low price of $380 to $350 per thousand. (Main Street Power Mail charges $410 per thousand for their generic bulk mail lead card to Brokers.)

EFES mailings all go out 1st class mail, and come back 1st class. Also lead is addressed as (Dear “recipients name”) not (Dear Senior)

There has been much debate between a lead program or buying your own mail. I believe these two offers are unmatched by any other out there. Please contact myself, Chase, Pam, or Bobby at EFES for more information.

Thanks,
Travis Tubbs
“HoosierDaddy”
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

100% contract with all of the carriers?

Latest posts

Back