FE Rookie Halfway Through Week 2, Advice?

joeew2002

This is only my second week flying solo. I have yet to buy my own leads, just working some hand me down DM from other agents. So far I've closed 8 apps off of those and set multiple appointments so I feel like I have the potential to succeed but I have also had plenty tell me no on the phone.

1st question-what other lead types might be a good addition to my DM?

2nd question-if they tell me not interested on the phone do you always door knock and if so how do you approach that situation?

Thanks for any advice you might have to offer!

This is only my second week flying solo. I have yet to buy my own leads, just working some hand me down DM from other agents. So far I've closed 8 apps off of those and set multiple appointments so I feel like I have the potential to succeed but I have also had plenty tell me no on the phone.

2nd question-if they tell me not interested on the phone do you always door knock and if so how do you approach that situation?

1. TM
2. Yes, act like you've never talked to them before...they get contacted a lot and probably won't remember you.
3. Good job.
4. Welcome to the Forum.

Ignore any advice you get from a monkey. :yes:

You can also call them back, it works better from a different number, but I have used the same number. Don't do it, if they say do not call back, but even then I would still door knock. I have door knocked folks before, get told no and then go home call them, set an appt. and closem. Once you get more leads coming in, you can toss the butt hurt ones a lot faster if you want. Having said all that, I feel the faster you start tossing the major pain in the butt folks, the quicker you will become more successful. But there is no shame in being new and working the lead until they take out the restraining order. :)

You can also call them back, it works better from a different number, but I have used the same number. Don't do it, if they say do not call back, but even then I would still door knock. I have door knocked folks before, get told no and then go home call them, set an appt. and closem. Once you get more leads coming in, you can toss the butt hurt ones a lot faster if you want. Having said all that, I feel the faster you start tossing the major pain in the butt folks, the quicker you will become more successful. But there is no shame in being new and working the lead until they take out the restraining order. :)

Haha. That's a nugget

1. Telemarketed Leads are an option.
2. Yes, always door knock even if they hang up on you.

Just keep at it and get on a good direct mail program and sprinkle with other types of leads, test test test.

It sounds like you're off to a good start.

Welcome to The Forum!:1cool:

Back