FE IMO Suggestion

We have the check lead. We also have RGI that I subsidize to $34/lead for agents that are just sold on working a specific lead.

I have more experience with FE Telesales than most people. I have to recruit to a system that works. You will find many many managers that will go broke in 2024 due to not knowing what they are doing. Can FE be sold over the phone, YES! I believe the elite 1% of the FE world could sell anything they wanted, however they wanted. But these managers that are recruiting anyone with a pulse to work from home doing telesales will all be in for a rude awakening soon.

I had 9 large agencies come to me this year. They all were with a MLM company that just started promoting telesales. Not a single one of those 9 managers had less than 6-figures in debt rolls they were battling. Most agents will either not make it on the phones, or they will make it for a month or two. Then they will start seeing the 60% falloff and quit. Then the manager has to eat that debt. It happens way more often than not.

Yes, if you recruit 20 agents, one will be good! But, that 1 agent's production will not come close to paying the debt from the other 19.

People say IT WORKS...yep, it does. I could start a call center today and be extremely profitable. I have already done that several times in the past. But, the agents were never making good money at all. They were always just chasing debt.

Look at the big outfits that implemented it this year. They are all already making changes. One is now lowering comp, changing all agents to "pay on draft", implementing strict persistency rules, etc. They did field sales for many years without implementing those changes, but one year of telesales and they are having to make big changes already.
But, but, but…I want to work in my underwear.

I agree with you 100%. Every agent that calls me wanting to focus on phone sales I refer to Jeff Root because I think his agency has the best model for it and the best people that won’t rip them off. But other than that I tell them to call me if that doesn’t work out and we will show you how to make some real money selling in the field.

But, but, but…I want to work in my underwear.

I agree with you 100%. Every agent that calls me wanting to focus on phone sales I refer to Jeff Root because I think his agency has the best model for it and the best people that won’t rip them off. But other than that I tell them to call me if that doesn’t work out and we will show you how to make some real money selling in the field.

I 100% agree. I have a place that I refer them to as well. Again, do me and you miss out on a superstar here and there? SURE! But one thing I have learned...I have yet to have someone tell me "You are leaving money on the table" that was making more money than I am. So I keep doing what I am doing.

I 100% agree. I have a place that I refer them to as well. Again, do me and you miss out on a superstar here and there? SURE! But one thing I have learned...I have yet to have someone tell me "You are leaving money on the table" that was making more money than I am. So I keep doing what I am doing.
Making MONEY!!??? You mean you can make money doing this?
That changes everything!

It can be done! I've made tens of dollars!

I always say this . The overrider gets paid on gross sales not net sales after expenses like the agent does .. Agents should never forget this when your upline is telling you to spend $2k a week on leads . I’m also of the believe that when dealing with low income people to have a long term career with good persistency you must be be face to face . You need that humana connection to get any type of loyalty.

For whatever it's worth, I've worked with Scott and Travis over at FEX Contracting since 2015. They are fantastic at what they do and I would not have had half the success I have had in my career without their support and the support of the community and culture they developed.

Fexcontracting.com

Back