FE Saturated?

I stand corrected.. My apologies for my false assumptions..

No harm done. You assumed that with a whole agency of superstars we had to just be buying up guys who were already doing great. I can see that. But no it's quite the opposite. We like to develop agents from the ground up. When guys who are already writing big numbers are bouncing around I usually assume they are running from something. Why would they leave where they are at if they are already doing well?

No harm done. You assumed that with a whole agency of superstars we had to just be buying up guys who were already doing great. I can see that. But no it's quite the opposite. We like to develop agents from the ground up. When guys who are already writing big numbers are bouncing around I usually assume they are running from something. Why would they leave where they are at if they are already doing well?
To do better?

To do better?

I hear @jdeasy has been building an agency now. He rents a NIssan Armada limo and takes all of his agents to the Louisville Cardinals season opener. They're so big and doing so well, the word on the street is that JD is thinking about buying Cardinals season tickets and his own NIssan Armada.

Maybe JD can come out, come out wherever he is and tells us all about it :yes:

I hear @jdeasy has been building an agency now. He rents a NIssan Armada limo and takes all of his agents to the Louisville Cardinals season opener. They're so big and doing so well, the word on the street is that JD is thinking about buying Cardinals season tickets and his own NIssan Armada.

Maybe JD can come out, come out wherever he is and tells us all about it :yes:
He's also anti union now and best buds with Ramiz.. :yes:

He's also anti union now. :yes:

That I'd never believe ... one thing about JD I'm sure of is that he'll never forget what it's like to really work for a living. A couple of my uncles worked at the old Firestone plant in Pottstown, PA years ago. Being a tire builder was nothing if not harda$$ work. And the way the tire compnaies kicked those folks to the curb ... I doubt anyone involved on the $hit end of that stick would ever be anit-union or anti-labor.

But he definitely traded that Toyota for a Subaru and is now eyeing up a Nissan.

Last edited:
That I'd never believe ... one thing about JD I'm sure of is that he'll never forget what it's like to really work for a living. A couple of my uncles worked at the old Firestone plant in Pottstown, PA years ago. Being a tire builder was nothing if not harda$$ work. And the way the tire compnaies kicked those folks to the curb ... I doubt anyone involved on the $hit end of that stick would ever be anit-union or anti-labor.

But he definitely traded that Toyota for a Subaru and is now eyeing up a Nissan.
You don't have to be union to "really work for a living" . I have worked as a union member and jobs where there was no union. There was no difference in how hard we worked.

You don't have to be union to "really work for a living" . I have worked as a union member and jobs where there was no union. There was no difference in how hard we worked.

I certainly never said that, Louis. Didn’t even imply it. Context, in this case, is key.

I certainly never said that, Louis. Didn’t even imply it. Context, in this case, is key.
I didn't imply it. You indicated that JD would never be anti union because you were sure he had not forgotten what it was to work for a living. There are many that work for a living that are very anti union. VW workers in Chattanooga just voted the union down and I guarantee you those folks know what is like to work for a living. Perhaps I did take your statement out of context but it doesn't seem to be the case.

VW workers in Chattanooga just voted the union down and I guarantee you those folks know what is like to work for a living.

The VW vote was nearly 50/50 and the reason given by those who voted no was not that they didn’t want the union, but that they were afraid voting for the union could prompt VW to leave Tennessee. Much more complex situation than pro vs anti union in that case for sure.

Back