FE Telemarketed Voice Mail Leads

I am interested in John's lead program as well. Is PM the best way to get in touch or do you have a website I can check out? Thanks!

Can someone post a little feedback that has just used the teleleads From John G? TIA

I recommend using John Galt's leads. They work. I'm still pretty new but I will use his leads and so far has gotten me pretty good returns. There are some people I haven't gotten in touch with but that's me. Sometimes people aren't home or don't answer their phone much so you have to go visit them. Also call them as soon as you get them. TM leads have a shelf life that end quicker than DM leads.

Current pricing is $300.00 for a calling campaign that yields anywhere from 18 to 25 final expense leads.

Pricing as of January 1st, 2015 will be $350.00 per campaign.

We have references on the quality of our leads by real users and real FE agents.

If you are looking for a sustainable and predictable FE lead supplier please contact me at the number or email below. I will be more than happy to email more information on the program and how it works.

I consistently add $1200 to $2000 per week onto my weekly AP using my leads. These are great to migrate into any other program such as direct mail.

Thanks, see you on the good side:)

I am fairly new to the business and work in Jersey. One of the toughest markets for fe and med supps from what I understand. Go with his leads they are some of the best. I order his leads at least twice a month aside from my DM campaign and the other TM leads I use. He's always been fair and honest which is extremely important to me.

Back