FE Telemarketed Voice Mail Leads

I just ran for my first batch. I had a total of 22 leads. To date, 12 have been resolved. I had 5 appointments, 4 presentations, 3 sales, and 8 apps written. One house was Grandma and 5 children policies with MOO. It was 3346 AP.
Just an average guy here. You guys should really be able to eat it up. These leads are really good. I told John I'll be ordering more.

Looking to start FE in eastern WA and North Idaho. Any particular carriers recommended? Also, interested in leads. Looks like good results from John Galt. Any others to recommend. Thanks for the help.
Craig

Looking to start FE in eastern WA and North Idaho. Any particular carriers recommended? Also, interested in leads. Looks like good results from John Galt. Any others to recommend. Thanks for the help.
Craig

As a general rule, stay out of WA for most of your FE business, as the State's DOI is a textbook example of how the Nanny State causes unintended consequences in an effort to help the very people it ends up hurting.

John,

I am new to the forum and saw your lead program. I am interested in learning more.

I am already contracted with a local group here in Mass. selling Medicare products to the Senior Market. Would I have to contract with you in order to utilize leads?

Just looking at lead source options for now if possible...

Thank you!

Carl Bouslough
bozman
[email protected]

I would like to get some information on your lead program, where is the best place to look? Thanks.

TP

John,

I am new to the forum and saw your lead program. I am interested in learning more.

I am already contracted with a local group here in Mass. selling Medicare products to the Senior Market. Would I have to contract with you in order to utilize leads?

Just looking at lead source options for now if possible...

Thank you!

Carl Bouslough
bozman
[email protected]

No, no contract is necessary.

Back