FE Transportation

50% is lighter. In California you are not supposed to tint the fronts. I do not care for the two tone look so I go with the lightest on the sides and darker on the back. Besides to dark gives off a different vibe than I want on a business car.

Ive always tinted the fronts, just lighter....and I forgot about the Fuzzy Dice!

:no:

Nope, it's a nice burgundy color, red sucks.

Acura TL
2004, 49k
Clean carfax & it shows it was regularly serviced. If u saw it, you would guess it's a 2010 or so, it's that clean.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

Sweet!! Best of luck with it. I had a 2000 TL that was very good to me.

BTW, your car looks nothing like the 2010 (3rd gen vs 4th gen). Personally, I think the 4th generation TL is fugly.

They actually use tint as a primary violation here in ga and it's enforced...primarily on the younger set driving civics with coffee can mufflers

Wow on CA not allowing front window tint

They allowed a lot darker in Florida up front than they do in ga

I used to do it but i never seem to want to part with the 200 bucks anymore...I need it though...

Hey does that maroon paint have some metallic flake in it? I'll bet it looks great under a blue sky we have today.

My car is pollen green with factory blue underneath right now

I like it, TL it is for the win. The newer chargers look better to me then the year you where looking at. It' still a rental type of vehicle and not luxury. Price would have been the only factor for purchase. Nice, but Tl is nicer.

The new Challenger is gorgeous, subtle changes but the interior is just awesome.

They actually use tint as a primary violation here in ga and it's enforced...primarily on the younger set driving civics with coffee can mufflers

Wow on CA not allowing front window tint

They allowed a lot darker in Florida up front than they do in ga

I used to do it but i never seem to want to part with the 200 bucks anymore...I need it though...

Hey does that maroon paint have some metallic flake in it? I'll bet it looks great under a blue sky we have today.

My car is pollen green with factory blue underneath right now

I live in an area that gets some blazing sun and summer temp 100+ for a month straight. Every little bit helps. And it looks cooler;)

I prefer Ceramic over metal tint. 8D

I'll remember ceramic if I get it done...back when I did it last, the big thing was titanium, said it'd never fade to purple. I'd get the windshield a slight tint too if it keeps more heat off

But can you buy a car without a pen?

Let's settle on the proper pen first. Then we can help someone who can't decide what car he likes.

We could also discuss penne vs spaghetti as a better choice for marinara.

Rick

That's apples and oranges. We need to discuss spaghetti vs angel hair.

Yeah my last speeding ticket the #@+*& cop did not care about the tint. Of course out of habit I lowered the front and back windows so he could see in.

I can't believe you of all people would put illegal tint on! I personally have no tint and just waiting for skin cancer, which will give me my own special tint. But…at least I won't get a ticket;)

Back