Fees and Expenses

The fridge analogy may be a bit disingenuous, but that's ok.

@lifesettlementadvisor Thank you, I'll be sure to ask them that. I am interested in retention rates for each company I look at based upon my age and other variables.

So, does anyone have any information regarding fees for each of these companies?

With MOO and NWM, it just depends on the office. At EDJ, I don't believe there are any fees. The simply reduce your compensation. Also, they'll toss you real quick if you don't hit your numbers.

Finally, all three companies have completely different target markets. MOO is middle class and senior products, NWM is targetting upper class and professionals, and EDJ is all about securities, mutual funds and wrap accounts. Very little insurance at EDJ.

For Mutual of Omaha and Northwestern Mutual, any personal preference? They both seem to have similar pros and cons, and given the advice I've seen on this forum, I'm probably going to go with the one that has a better manager or feel. That being said, is one better than the other in your opinion?

If most of your friends and family that you'll be using to generate business from are looking for more high end services I would go with NWM, if you're more blue collar salt of the earth type people, MOO.

Does anyone have an idea what their compensation is like for the pre-contract period? Is it hourly, like the Career Financing Plan, something else?

Back