FIA Cap Rates

aclaro

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
MA
What company do you recommend if you're looking for S&P Annual point-to-point highest cap? Basically a barebones FIA using this strategy for growth potential.

It is qualified monies.

For Qualified money, I would look at either the Americo Liberty Mark 2 year p2p 80% S&P 1.25% fee or the Allianz 360 uncapped with 3.15% spread annual p2p. Both of these products are strong for accumulation. If you need more information on either product or want input let me know. It's also important to know what state to make sure the products are available.

For Qualified money, I would look at either the Americo Liberty Mark 2 year p2p 80% S&P 1.25% fee or the Allianz 360 uncapped with 3.15% spread annual p2p. Both of these products are strong for accumulation. If you need more information on either product or want input let me know. It's also important to know what state to make sure the products are available.
the 360 for GMWB, sure, but for accumulation? 3.15 plus asset fee....I don't see it

I would say Legend Mark with a 9% annual point to point cap, but there is a fee. There is also a fee with the Liberty Mark as well. So, bear that in mind. Legend Mark is 1%. Liberty Mark is 1% for 7 year and 1.25% for 10 year. If you take the bonus with Liberty Mark the cap goes down. You have to do the no-bonus on the Legend Mark if you are looking for accumulation only. The bonus option for the Legend Mark requires the client to take the income rider. Legend Mark does have a no fee option with a 6% annual point to point cap. There are some other out there with 5% to 5.75% annual point to points as well - like F&G or Forethought but just depends.

Latest posts

Back