'Filling Thad's Gap' ... R.I.P. Primatechmarketing?

Almost every agent on this forum is making $7000-$10,000 weekly AP so losing one lead source ain't nothing but a tiny speed bump

No phone number makes me wonder, "hmm, how reliable can these guys be if they don't even want to speak with anyone?"!

Seriously! I was using an offshore source for VOIP a few years ago for my RoboCall computer. Worked great at first, then I started getting more and more "technical difficulties", usually in the last week of the month. A local guy was my contact, basically a reseller. I concluded that while he sold me on unlimited dials, he was running out of his allotment before the end of every month. Eventually, the lead flow slowed enough that I cut him off, then cut back to just one outgoing line through a traditional phone wall jack. (And cut that off when the laws changed.) I've been a little suspicious of "offshore" sources ever since.

But, this is a good price. I'd try it if they were a little more upfront about who they are, with a US address and phone number. Not giving my credit card info to someone I can't talk to first!

Back