Final Ex Leads

some agents just wont admit they cant sell meaning wont follow up , and no birthday cards no thank you cards no holidays no referral post cards news letters etc , just want to get paid . well it never been that way and the work you are getting paid for is building trust, not closing people like a car dealership , no agent is that good if you haven't sent any birthday cards last week and you been in business for more then a year, you just don't care about the very people that pay your mortgage. lets take this thing to the other level. be the go to agent in your city. my humble 2 cents. I could be wrong

I'm buyin that..The birthday card and follow up is a must and I am still within my first year. The cards for Easter, 4th of July, B day cards, thank you cards, have a safe weekend during memorial day, ect ect ect are all planting seeds imo. I was all smiles during Christmas when an older lady that I wrote a very small f.e policy on back in April 2011 mailed me a Christmas card...Journey of a thousand miles philosophy , step by step...;)

Fairly certain those don't exist. It's not in the cards.

Agent's aren't willing to pay what it costs to generate a quality telemarketed lead.

There are several IMO's on this forum that offer these leads to their agents. I'm not sure how the lead is obtained either and I haven't really heard from anybody on the forum that is using them.

It would be interesting to give it a shot, but I would need details on how it was obtained first. I think having that lead card that the person signed would be more effective since it jogs their memory that they were asking for info.

Back