Final Expense Direct

totalnewb7

Does anyone here have any personal experience working with Final Expense Direct? I like the idea of the inbound leads calling in. But I wanted to see if anyone has experience working with them and your results. It seems like a great company.

Thanks

If a recruiter is telling you it is a great company, that has no value. If its testimonials from people who have only one or two testimonials on the internet and who have no business page selling insurance, that has no value. Now if its from a person who is successful selling life insurance that could be powerful or they could be trying to recruit and bring you under them and will tell anything for you to sign the contract under them. In another posting you were suggested to contact Newby. Please follow that advice. And afterwards if you like contact me as well. Something like 95% fail this business, for the 5% who make it, it is a wonderful business. Now I only know people who came over from final expense direct, their experience was negative. If you are successful selling on the phone, after awhile working as salaried you will realize that you could be making much more on the independent side.

Does anyone here have any personal experience working with Final Expense Direct? I like the idea of the inbound leads calling in. But I wanted to see if anyone has experience working with them and your results. It seems like a great company.

Thanks

There legit . I’ve seen several interviews with repeatable podcasters with the Owner Kim wheilheim. They seem to have a very good platform for telesales with either free leads and 50-60% comp are 120% and $23 inbound leads . They quote their avg guy does over $200 k and have some doing $500-$600k

There legit . I’ve seen several interviews with repeatable podcasters with the Owner Kim wheilheim. They seem to have a very good platform for telesales with either free leads and 50-60% comp are 120% and $23 inbound leads . They quote their avg guy does over $200 k and have some doing $500-$600k
Thanks, I appreciate hearing that from the outside. I agree and plan to start with them soon.

Exactly, When I respond here I usually write with a generic tone so that a future agent might read and learn from it. I have personally learned a ton of stuff from old postings here. Unless some confidential information was shared, posts should not be removed.

Back