Lauro Herrera Vargas does not belong in the Insurance Business

Jake Ryan

I paid Lauro Herrera for $15,000 worth of leads that I never received. He hasn't refunded me. On top of that, he "brokered" leads from another call center and was sending the leads from them to my company. Well, the call center was never paid and they reached out to me for $15,000 of compensation. I paid them in full. He also scammed me for $2,000 worth of callback leads that I never received.

I've spent $5,000 on lawyers and have still had no progress. Please for the love of god DO NOT do business with this scammer.

This all happened at the end of last year and with all damages, refunds, unreceived services, attorney fees, etc I am close to -$100k on this. I am contacting the FTC on Monday please wish me luck. If you'd like to track our lawsuit against Lauro, it's linked below.

Do yourself a favor, do not work with this scammer.

Attachments

• PDB Report HERRERA8-22-22.pdf
    132.5 KB · Views: 25
Careful Jake.

Until you sue and WIN the lawsuit, you are potentially exposing yourself to a defamation lawsuit.
My lawyers are alread taken care of him. I just want to bring light into this horrible agent. He lied to me and my people. We have a presence in the US and we will seek justice.

I will support this post on Lauro Herrera. Herrera is a bottom-dweller and scammer. I have a lengthy file on him. I have several clients who worked with him and after they failed because of his extremely poor direction to work with Senior Life Insurance Company, which is nothing but a re-hashed lead-seller to agents. Once the agent has had enough and after losing hundreds of dollars in used leads, he calls each agent and threatens to sue them if they give out any proprietary information. The only problem is that he does not have proprietary information.

He is a drunk and frequently calls agents loaded out of his mind. He was charged a few years ago with a DUI and abused a child.

This post is not a hit piece. It is 100% true and written to warn agents to steer clear of this low-life.

And yet, he has a restricted license in California and a denial of a license in Indiana. Interesting.

Just saw that he was in the Facebook group. I removed and banned him (not that he ever did anything there to my knowledge).

Despite that Jake Ryan's numbers don't yet make sense, Lauro Herrera is a scammer, liar and like most liars with money, he hides behind a law firm and threatens anyone. When I first investigated him in 2016, I also looked into Senior Life Insurance Company and found that they have a convoluted agent program where most agents end up in severe debt and rarely make money. Some make money, but at great cost. Dirty as F***.

DHK, I found the same then. Restricted in CA and denied in Indiana. I reported that information to many other States.

Back