Finalexpense101.com

It's interesting to see people's need to sabotage my attempt to capitalize on my success and, in turn, help new agents and experienced agents alike achieve the same success.

I am always the TOP salesman in my profession and I have always trained and managed other employees.

Sales is a process that carries over to all careers.

It's about how you carry yourself when you walk.

It's about how you talk.

It's about how you listen.

It's about caring about other people and wanting to help them.

It's about gaining the prospects trust.

It's about product knowledge.

It's about having a script/presentation that you never waiver from.

It's about learning how to overcome objections naturally (you have to study each objection and the response to it over and over).

It's about working hard.

Sales is a profession and a career. And if someone can learn how to sell something as easy as FE, the opportunities are endless.

Final Expense is a brainless product.

For $10,000 you have to pay $30 a month.

Mrs. Jones, when you pass from this world, your children will receive $10,000.

Learn about some of the rules and terminology etc ... and within 1 week you can be out there Kicking Butt.

I trained for a day and half and made $3000 in sales the next week, $15,000 that month and $20K+ since then...

It's SIMPLE ...

So anyone new or experienced alike, don't let the envy of others and the judgement of others deter you from exploring your options.

My site goes two directions. I recommend companies for going Independent and I recommend companies if you need to go captive.

In fact, it doesn't effect me one way or the other and as with all sales, I recommend to you options so you can choose what's best for you.

If anyone would like to talk to me or email me to see for yourself, I offer free advice anytime.

512-287-9125 (decide for yourself)

Also, I'd like to publicly apologize to TRAVIS and EQUITA. Travis is a stand up guy that offers top notch training (I know, he helped train me). And EQUITA is a stand up company, that provides a path for success.

EQUITA was not the cause of hardship this summer. I made mistakes in writing the wrong products and that was my lesson in: "Don't do that!" I have shied away from writing anymore fully underwritten stuff and have replaced that need with RBC and some FE companies that aren't as strict as Royal Neighbors of America. With that being said, I'm going to go back and erase my post that refer to Travis and Equita negatively (the best I can).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When I was a new agent 9 months ago, I thought this board had all the answers and was gonna be my way to EZ big commissions and a good lifestyle.

I read all the lead info, how much profit you would make, and walked around with $$$ signs in my eyes for a month.

Yep! I ordered batch after batch of leads to the tune of about $800 per week and waited for my pot of gold. Sometimes I ordered dialer and telemarketed leads.

99% of those leads did'nt have the foggiest idea who I was, or hid from me, or did'nt answer the door or phone. Three to four weeks later, I had spent all my money and was dead broke!

When I finally figured out that a "lead" was no more than a cold call anyway, I decided that if I was gonna make it, I'd have to become a true salesman. OMG! Being dead broke will make you try things you don't want to do.

I just started working the streets and neighborhoods and talking to everyone I could and then what happened was..............:idea::idea::idea:

Maybe I should sell the rest of this story

Right on!!!!

In TX, there are plenty of leads and they welcome me in the door but if you are having trouble getting leads or you are broke, then you've gotta pick up that phone and bang on doors.

Personally, I won't go that route but I've hired 2 girls to call for me and it's working out great.

5pill, there would be no harm in capitalizing on this knowledge... in fact, it would be welcomed. I have many agents who want to go this route and they would be thrilled to have someone train them.

Jody

Last edited:
GREENSKY SAID- "You can dislike him for a number of reasons, you can dislike me for even more reasons, but you cannot ever question his experience or knowledge."
================================================

Oh yea I can question peoples experience and knowledge. I believe when you hold yourself out as an expert that people have a right to question your expertise. I'm an equal opportunity scam artist despiser folks! I dont like any of the scam artists around here and I dont care if thier name is Jodi or Frank or Pangea or Robliano or DaWayne or Huckleberry Finn! These critters are here to leach and blood suck this web site for everything they can and as true leaches they believe it is their god given right at birth to go around mooching free stuff. These are the same type of people that ruin craigs list with their bogus sales and spams. Anytime you have something free the boogers are going to crawl out of the woodwork and abuse it and use it and ruin it and scum it up.

Last edited:
....I just started working the streets and neighborhoods and talking to everyone I could and then what happened was..............:idea::idea::idea:

Maybe I should sell the rest of this story[/quote]

How much? $50 or a lot more?:skeptical:
GREENSKY SAID- "You can dislike him for a number of reasons, you can dislike me for even more reasons, but you cannot ever question his experience or knowledge."
================================================

Oh yea I can question peoples experience and knowledge. I believe when you hold yourself out as an expert that people have a right to question your expertise. I'm an equal opportunity scam artist despiser folks! I dont like any of the scam artists around here and I dont care if thier name is Jodi or Frank or Pangea or Robliano or DaWayne or Huckleberry Finn! These critters are here to leach and blood suck this web site for everything they can and as true leaches they believe it is their god given right at birth to go around mooching free stuff. These are the same type of people that ruin craigs list with their bogus sales and spams. Anytime you have something free the boogers are going to crawl out of the woodwork and abuse it and use it and ruin it and scum it up.

Yoda, if you are referring to "bloodsuckers" then it should be spelled leech(s).:1wink:

Last edited:
Yoda, if you are referring to "bloodsuckers" then it should be spelled leech(s).:1wink:

Thanks Arnie, it's bad enough when they spell Stansky oops, Stastny wrong but the least they can do, if they are going to call me names, is to get the name calling right.:D

Last edited:
I dunno, Frank, maybe Yoda was referring to leach after all----something I guess farmers have to worry about when the cow manure leaches into their soil. I guess Yoda is a farmer. OMG it's Sunday! Where am I going with this?:D

I dunno, Frank, maybe Yoda was referring to leach after all----something I guess farmers have to worry about when the cow manure leaches into their soil. I guess Yoda is a farmer. OMG it's Sunday! Where am I going with this?:D

I started laughing as soon as I received notification that you replied to this thread. I knew that you would, as always, have something clever and humorous to say.

Don't forget, I am a "farmer", a "Goat Farmer". I just sell insurance so I can justify sitting in my office in my underwear. :D

So let me see if I understand this correctly. The guy selling information and willing to help agents learn F.E. for $50 is a crook... but the guys recruiting for organizations that sell you $15 leads for $20 and keep a quarter of your commish for their trouble are the good guys? Is that about right? I don't want to get anything wrong!

$15 is too cheap for a lead...I paid $50 a pop for a bunch like this::::::::

We sent you a card!!! :) Don't you remember?..... No, which day did you send it?... ummm, I don't know what day you got it ..... Oh, you get one everyday?:shocked:

Mine was green....Well, the pink one I got today said I could get $255. Well, mine did too! But, er uh, do you want to buy some burial insurance?:wideeyed:

NO! I want my $255 benefit! What does this "Final Expense" mean on here?....What do you mean, Life Insurance...I thought I was gonna get something in the mail. I did'nt know a salezmun was coming to my house.:mad:

I thought it meant that I could finally pay my expenses with the extra $255 you were gonna send me.

Why don't you just leave me one of those pretty color brochures and run along now ,sonny boy?

Yes sir!:sad:

Back