FinalExpenseSalesLeads.Com

TV leads are more expensive than DM because they have to call you on TV leads. DM uses the reply mail , gets a higher response, and costs less.

I'm sure they are.. but my question is.. does it work?

My guess is that it does work, or a company wouldnt spend that kinda money on a TV ad

I'm sure they are.. but my question is.. does it work?

My guess is that it does work, or a company wouldnt spend that kinda money on a TV ad

TV and DM leads been working last 12 years for me. They don't work for all agents. Lots of agents around the country work leads.

Has anyone ever use them before? It is suppose to be a telemarketing company that get you lead that is exclusive to you only. It is about $600 dollar for 24 lead, which is fair if the leads are solid. Anyone have any experience with them?
I used them just recently, said they would have 20 leads for me within a week but CA is harder to generate leads. I got 16 leads but paid for 20 and its been over a month. Ryan will not call me back or respond to my emails, one of the leads that counted against me, told the rep she has terminal cancer and they still count it as a lead, another was 87 years old still counted, they counted a husband and wife as two leads. I did make a profit on the deal and I have two more scheduled appointments that are promising. However I learned my lesson and will never use their service again. I'm sticking with getting MedSupp Direct Mail leads and cross selling.

Re: Www.finalexpenseleads.com

Has anyone ever use them before. They are a telemarketing company and they are quite expensive but claim that it is exclusively your leads only and no one else. Around 600 bucks for 24 leads or so. Is it worth it?

They are worth it if they are recent & exclusive leads. Average lead now-a-days cost anywhere between $25 to $75. Depending on your carriers advance policy you could break even after 3 to 5 sells.

Re: Www.finalexpenseleads.com

They are worth it if they are recent & exclusive leads. Average lead now-a-days cost anywhere between $25 to $75. Depending on your carriers advance policy you could break even after 3 to 5 sells.

Wow, what a believable testimony. Thank you!

Back