Financial Needs Analysis Software

Can anyone recommend a good FNA software program that can be personalized for the client> I'm aware of a few free calculators online, but I would like a program that I can customize for my individual clients.

hello, I am not sure if the following does apply to your needs, but it may be interesting for you to consider analyzing an insurance software system that people name it analytics software or business intelligence as well.

There is a product out there called the Retirement Analyzer. It was the #1 needs analysis software on the market in 2008 I believe. It helps with point-of-sale cross-selling of Life, Annuity, and LTC products by showing how each would benefit the client. I actually have a deal with the company to offer it to my agents for free for the first 2mnths to allow them the training to master the program. Shoot me an email if you want an I can fill you in further. I have a presentation video about it on my website. Otherwise, you can go straight to the company but it's a $3k piece of software.

Can anyone recommend a good FNA software program that can be personalized for the client> I'm aware of a few free calculators online, but I would like a program that I can customize for my individual clients.

The motherload of what your looking for. The top 30 or so are listed here:
Financial Planning Software Vendors

I personally use Advisys's "EchoWealth" program....formerly known as Kettley Backroom Technician

Back