Find EOC for BCBS Plan

Allen,

Here's your Illinois Summary-of-Benefits screen for ON-Exchange Plans:
On-Exchange | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois

I stumbled on this page (for Texas) last year when I clicked on More Details at HC.gov plans. I just changed Tx to Il (and it works for you).

Thanks TxOnline. For Viewing both on and off Exchange plans along with side-by-side comparison PDF documents, I've always used this link. It also works well.
BCBSIL SOBs: Individual and Family Plans | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois

As far as I can tell, to view/obtain the traditional "Outline of Coverage" documents for each plan, you need to log in to the Agent's Portal and go to the "Forms & Documents" tab.

I think what YorkRiver is looking for are actual legal contracts for each policy. Are those online for BCBS-Tx agents to access? We don't have them in Illinois.
ac

Thanks TxOnline. For Viewing both on and off Exchange plans along with side-by-side comparison PDF documents, I've always used this link. It also works well.
BCBSIL SOBs: Individual and Family Plans | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois

As far as I can tell, to view/obtain the traditional "Outline of Coverage" documents for each plan, you need to log in to the Agent's Portal and go to the "Forms & Documents" tab.

I think what YorkRiver is looking for are actual legal contracts for each policy. Are those online for BCBS-Tx agents to access? We don't have them in Illinois.
ac

We get those in Hallmark, when you can view the policy kit. (Which isn't always). Click on policy view, then a box pulls up. Its on there. I actually pulled one today.

Thanks, Allen!

I've been using the links within Producer Portal to find OOC's (as you have).
....or running a quote at the Retail Site
.......and then clicking on the document links in the quotes

These insurance companies find us SO valuable that they make us jump-thru-hoops to find the tools we need.
You'd think they'd be RUSHING out tools to us (via email) to HELP them service (and sell) the business.

For the actual legal contracts (BCBS-Tx):
- LogIn to Producer Portal
- Find a Client Account (that owns a particular plan)
- INSIDE the Client's Account.......Choose "Policy Information" Section
- You'll see a link to the Policy Kit
....Click on "VIEW"
- A pop-up box will appear...with about 12 choices
....Click on Benefit Booklet
This is the policy!
Can't tell you if Illinois works the same (as Tx).

Thanks, Allen!

I've been using the links within Producer Portal to find OOC's (as you have).
....or running a quote at the Retail Site
.......and then clicking on the document links in the quotes

These insurance companies find us SO valuable that they make us jump-thru-hoops to find the tools we need.
You'd think they'd be RUSHING out tools to us (via email) to HELP them service (and sell) the business.

For the actual legal contracts (BCBS-Tx):
- LogIn to Producer Portal
- Find a Client Account (that owns a particular plan)
- INSIDE the Client's Account.......Choose "Policy Information" Section
- You'll see a link to the Policy Kit
....Click on "VIEW"
- A pop-up box will appear...with about 12 choices
....Click on Benefit Booklet
This is the policy!
Can't tell you if Illinois works the same (as Tx).

YEP TxOnline... Illinois works the same way. Used to be that the customer kit contained a lot of variations because there were so many plan designs.. From Select Blue $0 Deductible/100% Coinsurance, up (or down) to HSA $10,000 Family Deductible, and about 10 plans in between.

Due to ObamaCare standardization, you now have a 95 page policy with only the first 3 pages differentiating each plan. Our goofy government wants lots of varied companies in the marketplace, but only allows 5 types of plans. (Catastrophic, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) Dumb-azzes!
ac

Back